Sign in to follow this  
MelissaH

Melissa's pictures!

that's so funny that you guys think we look so happy...we have a picture of the two of us walking down the aisle together right after the ceremony and the smiles on our faces are freaking HUGE...my mom keeps laughing about it...she said she didn't even see me that happy when i was at disney world when i was like 5 LOL

Wow - your pictures are beautiful. I love your dress and your hair- so pretty! I love that black and white shot of you by the tree with your flowers. All your photos are so nice. I hope I'm that lucky and get as nice of shots as you got :)

CONGRATS!!!

Melissa-you look beautiful, the pics turned out great and so did your hair-congrats on being a happily married woman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicomelissa View Post
that's so funny that you guys think we look so happy...we have a picture of the two of us walking down the aisle together right after the ceremony and the smiles on our faces are freaking HUGE...my mom keeps laughing about it...she said she didn't even see me that happy when i was at disney world when i was like 5 LOL
lol thats how I'm sure I'll be like... either that or I'll be crying my eyes out. I get so emotional when it comes to the wedding!

Do we get to see that picture?

you girls are way too sweet :)

as soon as my sister makes up a cd of the pics she has for me i'll post the one where it looks like our heads are going to explode so you can see how happy we really were lol

Oh Melissa, they are sooo beautiful! Everything looks so elegant, your dress, your hair, the flowers, your necklace was beautiful, and the shots were like a postcard. Looking at your pics gets me all excited! Congratulations!