Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
Hey whit :)

Married life is amazing! and we are in the process of getting a place too so that's very very exciting! then I think it will feel more like we're married!

But so far...it hasn't disappointed!

how are all your plans going? what have you got left to do? xx
Hey Katie!

I'm glad everything is going well with you and your Hubby! Good luck with your new place! Are you in the looking stages or have you already found the place?

My Wedding plans are going well! We have all of the major things done, now it is all of the little details that will pull everything together. Like....
- Bridesmaids dress fitting is in acouple weeks (I still need to find their shoes too)
-Our engagement photos, stag & Doe and my Bacheloret are all coming up in the next month
-Still need to get our bridal party gifts
-Still need to get the welcome bag/items and put them together
- Need to get all of our legal documents in order and couple of them need to be translated to spanish
- We also need to put together our playlist for the ceremony and also for the reception too
-Not to mention I still need to write my vows! lol
-Etc....

WOW... I need to start getting more stuff done asap!!! lol :s

Whit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is soo super helpful - thanks so much Whit! I'm way overwhelemed as I never planned on a DW but it's FI dream, so here we go! Hopefully we can settle on a destination soon, but Ocean Turquesa look s perfect to me :-)

 

Andrea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaMac View Post
That is soo super helpful - thanks so much Whit! I'm way overwhelemed as I never planned on a DW but it's FI dream, so here we go! Hopefully we can settle on a destination soon, but Ocean Turquesa look s perfect to me :-)

Andrea
No problem at all Andrea! :)

When are you planning on getting married? Let me know if you end up choosing Ocean Turquesa!

Whit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone! I am planning a destination wedding to the mayan riviera and during my resort search I came along this hotel...I like the way it looks but I am really picky and will have the hardest time trying to decide on a resort...Any help, info and PICTURES :)O would be amazinggg... plz email me if you have any advice tanya_vince_wedding@hotmail.com

Thanks alot ladies

and congrats to everyone who has already had their dream wedding on the beach :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Whit,

Sorry I haven't been on the blog for weeks it seems - so many new potential OCT brides!!! Things are continuing to roll along, still trying to figure out numbers and figure out details for the big day. We're thinking of doing the wedding on the beach and having the dinner/reception on the terrace. The dinner will be the most expensive part of the wedding but we really wanted to have something more private and yet outdoors. What have you decided to go with? Did you manage to get in touch with Ana? How are the documentation issues coming along? I bet you must be so so excited, the big day is rapidly approaching - I'm so excited for you and cannot wait to see your pics and hear all the details :)

 

Lisa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisafleury View Post
Hey Whit,
Sorry I haven't been on the blog for weeks it seems - so many new potential OCT brides!!! Things are continuing to roll along, still trying to figure out numbers and figure out details for the big day. We're thinking of doing the wedding on the beach and having the dinner/reception on the terrace. The dinner will be the most expensive part of the wedding but we really wanted to have something more private and yet outdoors. What have you decided to go with? Did you manage to get in touch with Ana? How are the documentation issues coming along? I bet you must be so so excited, the big day is rapidly approaching - I'm so excited for you and cannot wait to see your pics and hear all the details :)

Lisa
Hey Lisa!

We are having our ceremony on the beach and are still undecided for the reception! sad.gif lol. Ana was supposed to call us last Wednesday (June 16th) at 6pm... and she never called. My travel agent emaild her on Thursday and again this morning but she has not responded yet! I may start freaking out soon!!! :s I think we have the legal documents sorted out though. But we still want to ask her about getting 2 of them translated (if it has to be done at the Mexican consulate or if we can have someone else translate it... to save some money)!

I am getting very excited, still need to get alot of things done though! lol

How are your plans coming along? Do you have all of the outfits for your Bridal party? What is your countdown at now?

I'm at 48 days till departure (which is less than 7 weeks)!!! :0
And 52 days till the wedding!!! :)

Whit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by whit-Bride View Post
Hey Katie!

I'm glad everything is going well with you and your Hubby! Good luck with your new place! Are you in the looking stages or have you already found the place?

My Wedding plans are going well! We have all of the major things done, now it is all of the little details that will pull everything together. Like....
- Bridesmaids dress fitting is in acouple weeks (I still need to find their shoes too)
-Our engagement photos, stag & Doe and my Bacheloret are all coming up in the next month
-Still need to get our bridal party gifts
-Still need to get the welcome bag/items and put them together
- Need to get all of our legal documents in order and couple of them need to be translated to spanish
- We also need to put together our playlist for the ceremony and also for the reception too
-Not to mention I still need to write my vows! lol
-Etc....

WOW... I need to start getting more stuff done asap!!! lol :s

Whit
hey whit :)

We are just about to get our moving in date confirmed after 6 months spent looking for our own place....after all that time we will finally have somewhere to call home, just the 2 of us :) I can't wait!

fingers crossed, we will be moved in within 2 weeks!!!!!

Well it sounds like you are getting there...remember, you can only do one thing at a time. and don't panic about how much is there....look at the list one item at a time and don't look at all of it. if you work your way through one at a time, you are only going to get closer to getting everything done :)

GOOD LUCK! I am soooo super excited for you! (and jealous - I want to do it all again!!)

xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey girls,

 

just wanted to warn those of you that are giving out their email address to get information that if a MOD catches you, you will get banned from the forum for a while as it is against site rules....just wanted to make sure you knew!

 

Good luck with your searches ladies wink.gif

 

xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
hey girls,

just wanted to warn those of you that are giving out their email address to get information that if a MOD catches you, you will get banned from the forum for a while as it is against site rules....just wanted to make sure you knew!

Good luck with your searches ladies wink.gif

xx
wow thanks for the info!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
hey whit :)

We are just about to get our moving in date confirmed after 6 months spent looking for our own place....after all that time we will finally have somewhere to call home, just the 2 of us :) I can't wait!

fingers crossed, we will be moved in within 2 weeks!!!!!

Well it sounds like you are getting there...remember, you can only do one thing at a time. and don't panic about how much is there....look at the list one item at a time and don't look at all of it. if you work your way through one at a time, you are only going to get closer to getting everything done :)

GOOD LUCK! I am soooo super excited for you! (and jealous - I want to do it all again!!)

xx

Hey Katie,

Sounds like you have still had alot going on since the wedding! You must be getting close to moving into your new house! Moving in and unpacking/organizing can be alot of work... but also alot of fun too! Hope you enjoy every moment of it!

I have actually managed to get alot done in the past week and we scheduled a time with Ana for her to call us to go over some details (On July 1st)! So I feel a little more relaxed now! lol We leave in just over 6 weeks! Wow... I remember when you were counting down at 6 weeks! Seeing how we have so much going on over the next 6 weeks I know its going to be here before I know it! I can't wait though! :)

Whit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • what kind of headpiece did you wear? or are planning to wear?
    • Hi there! I visited Now Amber PV in February for a wedding event for travel industry professionals. I stayed there for 4 days and they hosted us for several events and two dinners and everything was amazing. Their wedding department staff/team is incredible and the designs/decor were all crafted so beautifully!! There are several wonderful options to host events and I was so impressed by how they utilized and transformed each of the spaces. We had events in the lobby, which has the most beautiful view. On the beach, in the middle area terrace of the resort, and on the pool deck. The service was top notch and entertainment was fantastic. As a resort, it was a great place to spend a getaway. The resort staff is great, the food/drinks were all delicious and the overall vibe of the place is just perfect. Your daughter has picked a wonderful resort to host her wedding! If you have any more specific questions about Now Amber, feel free to ask here! Or shoot an email to info@wrighttravelagency.com -- this is the official travel agency of this forum and several members on our team have stayed at Now Amber and had couples book their wedding there 😊
    • Hello I am planning to get married at Jade Mountain in 2020 any new updates on weddings there or other St Lucia hotels and vendors appreciated 
    • Thanks for your good list.  I also love Marry Me and I'm Yours. 
    • I haven’t seen any recent info on wedding at the Now Amber PV. Has anyone had their wedding there recently? Any feedback etc. My daughter booked her wedding for 5/15/20 so any info would be greatly appreciated. 
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...