Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#931 AnaS

AnaS
  • Site Supporter
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:26 PM

OCT has a shop that provides excursions as well. Their e-mail address is DiveIt.now@gmail.com. The guy we spoke with was called Coauhtli Quintanar.

#932 JBandDJ

JBandDJ
    • 52 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:33 AM

I too would like more pictures of the terraces which are available for receptions..... THANKS!

#933 AwayWeGo

AwayWeGo
      • Site Supporter
      • 60 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:37 PM

I just wanted to share this link, our TA was just down at the resort for a site visit and posted over 100 pics on their website, there are a lot of pics of the terrace and other areas: http://www.facebook....91541754&type=3

#934 JBandDJ

JBandDJ
        • 52 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:35 PM

Does anyone have pictures of the pink ribbons? I'm going to do pink and black for colors and need to see the exact pink the resort has! Any pictures of what the set up of the tables looks like for Romantic package (we are upgrading to outdoor reception though)?

#935 kthun

kthun
          • 74 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:05 PM

Hi fellow brides!  I'm getting in married at a nearby resort April 6th, but I'm hoping to find another bride getting married April 4th, 7th, or 8th who still needs a photographer.  I'm planning on bringing Sara Gray but she said that if I can find another wedding for her to shoot while she's in Mexico then she'll give us both a great deal.  PM me if you want more details!  http://www.saragrayphotography.com/ She's been featured on some of my favorite blogs...style me pretty, wedding chicks, grey likes weddings, etc

#936 TriSportBride

TriSportBride
            • 17 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:08 AM

Great pictures! Thanks.  I was hoping for a shot maybe from the lobby through to the terrace? I'm still a bit fuzzy on how 'lobby' the 'lobby terrace' location is.  :)

Can anyone else speak to this?  Like, is your ceremony in the middle (well, not LITERALLY, but you know what I mean) of people checking in?

Thanks for any help!

Originally Posted by AwayWeGo 

I just wanted to share this link, our TA was just down at the resort for a site visit and posted over 100 pics on their website, there are a lot of pics of the terrace and other areas: http://www.facebook....91541754&type=3

#937 Sandy Borie

Sandy Borie
              • 98 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:51 AM

@TriSportBride-  I don't have a picture but rest assured that when they say Lobby Terrace, they mean the huge wrap around terrace outside of the lobby.  The lobby is very big and the part where people check in is just a small part of the lobby.  Ana does a good job of sectioning off the terrace so that outsiders know there is a ceremony taking place.  The only people who will be able to look in will be through the see through windows on the inside lobby where there are couches and recliners for relaxing guests.  :-)  

#938 TriSportBride

TriSportBride
                • 17 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:07 PM

Thanks Sandy!  :)

Originally Posted by Sandy Borie 

@TriSportBride-  I don't have a picture but rest assured that when they say Lobby Terrace, they mean the huge wrap around terrace outside of the lobby.  The lobby is very big and the part where people check in is just a small part of the lobby.  Ana does a good job of sectioning off the terrace so that outsiders know there is a ceremony taking place.  The only people who will be able to look in will be through the see through windows on the inside lobby where there are couches and recliners for relaxing guests.  :-)  

#939 JBandDJ

JBandDJ
                  • 52 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:13 AM

Does anyone have a picture of the "hot pink" ribbons they have at Ocean Coral?

#940 Sandy Borie

Sandy Borie
                    • 98 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:44 AM

@JBandDJ- Here is the picture I have.  When I was there this summer, there was a wedding set up with pink bows, I I remember it being a hot pink color.  Hope this helps. If I have any other pics I will send you them. :-) CA2WMB6D.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users