Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! It's a great place to have a wedding! we didnt really have an actual reception because we had a very small wedding, we just ate dinner at the Italian restaurant (which is very good) and cut our cake there as well. the cake we got was pretty small, it was enough to serve 10 people. I have some pics of it, but am still having trouble with my camera, so I will try to post some later. Ana always took awhile to email me back, but she is very busy planning all the weddings that are going on there. But dont worry, her and Alexis do a wonderful job. While we were there, we noticed that Alexis is always the one that is at the actual wedding, we never saw Ana at a wedding, (we saw 3 others while we were there)..It was around 89 degrees the day of our wedding, and we werent near as hot as we thought we were going to be, there is a cool breeze along the ocean.. We got our hair done in the salon at the resort, and when you ask Ana for the price list it will tell you $89 per person (or i think that is what it said) but when we got there and got checked in at the privilege desk,we got a 30% off spa services coupon in our welcome envelope.. so we all paid together and it discounted it to where we ended up paying around $45 per person. They do a very good job. I have tons of pics around the resort etc, so I will do the best I can getting my photos to attach, the ones I have uploaded are from my sisters camera. I will try and upload a couple more of hers until I can get mine fixed. 

225187_10150245091087189_604647188_8853348_7808081_n.jpg 228249_10150245087597189_604647188_8853297_944541_s.jpg 227449_10150245091447189_604647188_8853353_3816404_n.jpg  224758_10150245078972189_604647188_8853151_7213178_n.jpg

Hi Ladies, we are considering this resort for our March 2012 wedding. Does anyone have the different wedding packages and options in a document for 2012 that they could email to me? It would be greatly appreciated! raegan_jay@hotmail.com. Thanks!

You have information! I have tried contacting the hotel via email to get information on options for decorating and such but have not received anything yet. Any chance you could email me some of the information? Our wedding is in the preliminary stages, trying to get organized for November 2012! Congratulations to you!

We have just booked our wedding at OCT for March 22, 2012! I am very excited, our wedding planner has worked with Ana before and says that she is great. So far she has emailed us back either the same day or within the next day, so great so far!

Hey ladies!

Our wedding is booked for May 11, 2012 at the OCT!  The Save-the-Dates are mailed and website is up and running - it's been a busy couple of weeks!

I wanted to check with previous brides on the ceremony locations.  I really like the roof top location, however I'm worried about how windy it would be up there.  Will it feel like I'm in a wind tunnel?  Also, are there other nice ceremony locations that aren't located on the beach?

Any help is great!

Thanks!

Hey! The ceremony time really depends on how you want your day to flow and how many extra hours you want to pay to keep the bar open. Personally I want to get the bulk of my photos done before the ceremony so I've opted for a later time at 5pm (also the sun is scheduled to set around 7:15pm so by 5pm the lighting will be great!) I'm thinking my day would look a little like this: 3:00 - 4:30pm B&G pics and wedding party 4:30 - 5:00pm Beauty touch up ;-) 5:00 - 5:30pm Ceremony (hoping it will be closer to 15min, lol) 5:30 - 7:00pm Cocktail hour & family pics 7:00 - midnight Reception (dinner served around 7:15 then follow by dancing and cake!)

• 4 weeks later...

We just booked for July of 2012! so extremely excited! We just got engaged on the beach at the resort and are excitedtobetraveling down with our friends and family for the wedding exactly oneyearlater. Can anyone email me pics of their wedding at the resort? And point me in the right directions as far as the extras? I know they charge you more to go with your own photographer but am weary of going with whatever the resort gives you. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!