Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#581 whit-Bride

whit-Bride
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by americanadia 

I AM LEAVING ON NOVEMBER 6TH...  ONLY 60 DAYS TO GO!  I think i am doing ok with planning, but I am the kind that will do too much...  I am actually making the beach welcome bag myself along with my maid of honnor which is quit a big job.  I had some label made for us to labeled some little bottle of products and stuff, I also had a map with some infos shipped to me from the Mexican Consulate or something like that...  for flavors I bought little jars with label and I will poor some of the sand ceremony sand into each one...  and a lot more!

What did you give for the fathers?  I still havent decided...  moms will have an embroiled anky

Thanks for your help!

Hey Nadia,

60 days will go by fast...!!! lol

We did welcome bags too which included... personalized "welcome" tags, a wedding disposable camera, sunscreen, aloe, a person margarita recipe card with a mini tequila bottle, a custom made tri-fold brochure, mints, bottle of water, etc.

For our parents... I made them all scrapbooks.  The book was leather an in my wedding colour "blue" and had pictures from the night my husband proposed, our engagement photos, our stag & doe and my shower.  I left some space so that I can scrapbook pictures from our trip and wedding day for them to add to the book to complete it.

I'm glad Ana got back to you!  Let me know if you have any other questions... I'm happy to help in any way.

Whit

#582 Courtney2011

Courtney2011
    • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:21 PM

Hi, I am thinking of booking my wedding here for May 2011 can anyone send me the package list? She has not got with me yet.

my email is courtney.bogan@yahoo.com any information would be great! It sounds like everyone has enjoyed there time there!

Thanks so much!

#583 americanadia

americanadia
      • 37 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:10 PM

Whit... love the idea of including a recipe along with a bottle or even a traditionnal recipe for mexican food would be great!  Thanks for the idea.

Love the idea of the scrapbook too but too late...  I guess I have too much on my shoulders right now...  we have two little ones and I am working full time on top of studying and making those bags...  and I just moved back to Quebec from Alberta where we had both of our kids bought a second house here in Quebec 3 months ago go the new job, new life etc.  My life if totaly crazy right now but I guess we are complaining when its boring and nothings happenning... 

Two months will go way too fast, but I am looking forward for the time off...

For the pictures...  can you purchase some more after the wedding? I mean you are thinking of buying the CD and extra now?...  I tought we had to make a decision right away.  That would be awesome...  If we could wait a couple month we would probably get more...  money wise

REALLY appreciate you help REALLY Thanks!

#584 americanadia

americanadia
        • 37 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:13 PM

Welcome Courtney... My best advise: GO TROUGHT THE ENTIRE FORUM  it is worted and you will probably get all your question answered...sereously it is worted!

#585 americanadia

americanadia
          • 37 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:55 AM

Cant beleive how fast time flies...  only 45 days to go!!!  Anybody is going to get married around the Nov 10th?

#586 lisafleury

lisafleury
            • 41 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:55 PM

Oh how I wish I was.. I still have 120 more sleeps to go!

Where have you decided to have your wedding and reception at the resort? 

#587 MCRtoBE

MCRtoBE
              • 15 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:16 PM

I am getting married there then....Nov 11, 2010. Coming soon and I am getting very excited/nervous. When are you?:)

#588 MCRtoBE

MCRtoBE
                • 15 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by americanadia 

Cant beleive how fast time flies...  only 45 days to go!!!  Anybody is going to get married around the Nov 10th?

Hey I am getting married there on Nov 11, 2010. I am from Edmonton, Alberta. From what my travel agent has told me there is another wedding group going there at that time as well...How many people are you expecting at you wedding?:)

#589 lisafleury

lisafleury
                  • 41 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:33 PM

I'm actually not getting married until next year - January 20th 2011 - another 119 more sleeps to go!  So far we have 41 adults and 2 kids confirmed, how about you?  How are your plans coming along?  

You're actually getting married on my birthday :)

#590 americanadia

americanadia
                    • 37 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 04:06 AM

Are u serious!  I am getting married on the 10th leaving on the 6th!  I just moved back in Quebec last july but I lived in Grande Prairie AB for 5 years!  We are 20 adult and 4 kids...

What are your wedding colors? Mines are Aqua and Ivory... 

Nadia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users