Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#221 lyoleek

• 7 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:01 AM

Hi Map,

I would love to see your pictures if possible. I am planning my wedding for 1/2010 at OCT. My email is olya.polishchuk@gmail.com

#222 Bride-chill-a

• 121 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by lyoleek
      Hi Jennifer,
      I would love to see the pictures that you have. Please email me at olya.polishchuk@gmail.com.

Thank you
      I just sent them...keep on the lookout!

#223 bcbride

• 176 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:54 PM

Hi All,

I am planning my Jan 2010 wedding at H10 Ocean Turquesa. I was wondering if anyone can email me some pictures from their weddings. And if general any other advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a million,
        Hi Olya, if you get a chance to go through this thread, you'll find some really good advice from brides who have had their weddings at OCT and also some pics/links to pics. Happy planning!

also did anyone find a good photographer there that was a reasonable price?

thanks again
        Hi Nickrista,
        I did alot of research and emailing back and forth with diff photographers in the area. Here are the quotes I received from them (mind you, these were from a couple of months ago, I decided to bring a local photographer since she was able to match the price and we don't have to pay the vendor fee :)
        Cecilia Dumas - US$1550 + vendor fee
        Sascha Gluck - US$1125 + "
        Moments that Matter - US$1600 + vendor fee

There are tons of really good photographers in the area, and these 3 were the most reasonably priced (based on the package you choose). Good luck! Oh and some of them may be able to help you out with the vendor fee as well :)

#224 PinkBride

• 18 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:04 PM

Hi! I'm getting married in May 2010 and would like to keep in touch with other brides getting married at the Ocean Coral and Turquesa! i would appreciate any information and pictures of peoples weddings. Thanks!!

#225 rmbrown6

• 5 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:16 PM

Hello Everyone--

So I am new to this and am currently debating between OCT and the NH Riviera for my jan 2010 wedding. If anyone has pictures they could send me of their wedding and/or reception that would be very much appriciated. If anyone has ever been to both resorts and could help me compare the two would also be a great help.

#226 rmbrown6

• 5 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:24 PM

Oh yeah guess you may need my email

thank you to all ahead of time.

#227 nickrista

• 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:26 PM

does anyone know of a good flourist or somewere you can get fresh flowers that are close by. Just in case we want to make some things, and does anyone have the costs for the meals that would be great. if so can you send them to ntsholtz@hotmail.com

thanks a bunch'

#228 rmbrown6

• 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:44 AM

For anyone that has already been to this resort.

Did anyone get a dj. I am trying to decide between just hooking up my ipod or having a dj for my reception.

Also just curious do they have any American beer ...Coors, Bud Light??

Also what are your opinions on the privilage upgrade.....is it worth it?

#229 nicoli2010

• 6 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 11:36 AM

Hi all,

I just joined the forum because we're booking our wedding at OCT in February 2010!!! I had fun reading all 23 pages of what you all had to say about OCT, and appreciate everyone's advice and pics.

I couldn't open the powerpoint of the ceremony on the terrace that someone posted, can anyone send me pictures taken there? (nicole_imig@hotmail.com) Does anyone know of other ceremony locations other than the beach? Has anyone heard if the discotheque is now open/opening soon?

#230 nicoli2010

• 6 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 11:39 AM

Hey Jennie,

I'll be there in February 2010, too. We'll have to meet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users