futrMrsBledsoe
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

I'm getting married there April 26 2014

#2032 Nancy McKay

Nancy McKay
    • 20 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:38 AM

Cant wait to get all the details, we leave in less than a month!

#2033 MrsSheppardToBe

MrsSheppardToBe
      • 128 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 5, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Ocean Coral & Turquesa
      • LocationRiviera Maya

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

Hi Everyone,

My wedding is next year, and I have a few questions which I've emailed to Cynthia but I haven't heard back yet.  Just wondering if my fellow brides can help me out!

1) Who is the resort DJ, and how can I contact him for pricing information?

2) How far in advance can I confirm the time of my ceremony?  I want to book the resort photographer, and I need this info for booking.

3) Does anyone have a list of the legal wedding requirements for a civil ceremony?  I am from Canada if that matters at all.

I appreciate any help you can give me! 

<3 Jenna

jenjer03@telus.net

#2034 Jeanetta H

Jeanetta H
      • 35 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 14, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Ocean coral & turquesa
      • Locationalberta

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by MrsSheppardToBe 

Hi Everyone,

My wedding is next year, and I have a few questions which I've emailed to Cynthia but I haven't heard back yet.  Just wondering if my fellow brides can help me out!

1) Who is the resort DJ, and how can I contact him for pricing information?

2) How far in advance can I confirm the time of my ceremony?  I want to book the resort photographer, and I need this info for booking.

3) Does anyone have a list of the legal wedding requirements for a civil ceremony?  I am from Canada if that matters at all.

I appreciate any help you can give me! 

<3 Jenna

jenjer03@telus.net

Hi and congrats on your wedding! My travel agent helped me book my time through the resort. The resort photographers are photo-pro.com.mx. I'm not sure regarding the legal requirements but I know there is bloodwork and fingerprints involved. My fiance and I are going to legally get married in Canada then have a symbolic ceremony in Mexico. The travel agent suggested this as it can get complicated to legally marry there. Also I believe they knock a few hundred dollars off the price of the wedding package if you are just doing symbolic. I'm not sure about a DJ but I know the resort has a sound system included in the wedding package and if you bring an ipod with your own music I think someone from the resort can play it for you. We are not going to bother with a DJ because of this. When is your wedding? Mine is in May 2014 and the travel agent said to wait until about December to start contacting the wedding coordinator. Hope this helps!!

#2035 emily a

emily a
      • 10 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Camila S View Post

Hello ladies,
        I haven't been active here lately but just wanted to let everyone know that I just came back from OCT last night and our wedding was PERFECT!!!
        We had a big group (96 guests) and everything went flawless. I have no words to thank Ana enough. She's amazing!!!!
        I'm planning on writing a full review soon but until then if anyone needs any help please feel free to email me at camis25@gmail.com
        I'd be more than happy to help :)
        Happy planning!
        Camila

Hi Camila, Congrats! We're getting married next May with around 100 guests or so. Just curious to see where you guys did the ceremony and reception since you had a big group! Thanks!

#2036 ReeBik

ReeBik
        • Site Supporter
        • 23 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:54 AM

Does anyone have information on the add-on / upgrade pricing that they can share with me?  I've found the pricing for the packages, but am wondering what some upgrades might cost.  Can you email them to me at hrussel2@gmail.com?

#2037 Nancy McKay

Nancy McKay
          • 20 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:14 AM

Hi Ladies

Only 5 days until we leave and 9 days until our wedding.

I think I have everything organized.

If anyone has pics from their Wedding or Reception on the Terrace I would love to see them!

Nancy

#2038 leahbecker

leahbecker
            • 66 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

Our wedding video came in. If you are looking for an exceptional videographer and a highly affordable rate - check out Gallardo Films.

Here is our highlights reel: http://vimeo.com/68512940

Hope this gives you a better idea of the resort.

Note - our wedding day, it rained so our outdoor venues changed. We were married at a ceremony in a private section of the lobby and had a banquet room for the reception.

#2039 Nancy McKay

Nancy McKay
              • 20 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:47 AM

Camila S

Can you post some of your pics, we leave Sunday for our Aug 8/13 Wedding!

Thanks

Nancy

#2040 lbaker

lbaker
                • 24 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy McKay 

Hi Ladies

Only 5 days until we leave and 9 days until our wedding.

I think I have everything organized.

If anyone has pics from their Wedding or Reception on the Terrace I would love to see them!

Nancy

Hi Nancy,

We had our reception on the lobby terrace, and here are a few pics. Our ceremony was on the rooftop terrace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users