Photo

Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#2001 LeahR

LeahR
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

I just booked my wedding for May 2, 2014...i would love to see your photos...leah_rothwell@live.ca

#2002 Nancy McKay

Nancy McKay
    • 20 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:47 AM

Eight weeks to go!

Downloaded more music last nite, I'm finding that to be the biggest challenge.

Have all the goodies for the welcome bags.

Just have to print the room lists and menus.

Can wait!

#2003 ashley316

ashley316
      • 20 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:07 AM

#2004 LeahS

LeahS
        • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:07 PM

Hi guys! I was just wondering if any of you booked la petite creperie for your reception??? Is it true it's 3500 dollars extra on top of the wedding package??? I am getting married may 2014!!!

#2005 Jeanetta H

Jeanetta H
          • 35 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 14, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Ocean coral & turquesa
          • Locationalberta

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by ashley316 

Thanks so much for the advice!

#2006 Jeanetta H

Jeanetta H
          • 35 posts
          • Locationalberta

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:12 AM

Thats so exciting!! We should keep in touch during the planning process! Have you picked a photographer yet?

#2007 Jeanetta H

Jeanetta H
          • 35 posts
          • Locationalberta

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by emily a 

We also booked for May 17th 2014! Less than a year away!!

Soo exciting! Lets keep in touch during the planning process! Have you picked a photographer yet?

#2008 sweetejanisch

sweetejanisch
          • 4 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

[quote name="LeahS" url="/t/33243/ocean-turquesa-coral-brides/1950#post_1912583"]Hi guys! I was just wondering if any of you booked la petite creperie for your reception??? Is it true it's 3500 dollars extra on top of the wedding package??? Hello!! I have my wedding booked for June 7th,2014 and I found out through Ocean Coral that it's $1000 extra to have your reception at the Petit Creperie....it's a good chunk of change but it's definitely better than $3500! Whew! I also read about other brides saving money on their packages if they were not using something that was included in their package (like doing your own hair, or the marriage fees if you are having a symbolic ceremony). I was told I could reserve the Petit Creperie for my date and once I do my site visit I can always change my mind! Does anyone on here have any opinions on the best location for the reception?

#2009 emily a

emily a
            • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Jeanetta H View Post

Soo exciting! Lets keep in touch during the planning process! Have you picked a photographer yet?

I haven't yet! We're just starting to do all our planning! We have a few friends coming with their professional cameras so we'll probably just use the resort photographer with a fairly small package! Have you done any research for a DJ? Music is huge on our list!

#2010 acd8809

acd8809
              • 51 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by LeahS 

Hi guys! I was just wondering if any of you booked la petite creperie for your reception??? Is it true it's 3500 dollars extra on top of the wedding package???

I am getting married may 2014!!!

We booked La Petite Creperie for our reception on Friday, May 17, 2013.  The restaurant is normally open on Fridays (as of right now anyway, who knows, these things change...).  Since they had to close to restaurant for our evening reception (6 -10 PM), they charged us an additional $2,000 to rent the restaurant to make up for "lost business." The restaurant holds 60 people, and our group totaled 43 guests, so La Petite Creperie was just the perfect size.  We are glad that we booked it.  It is a beautiful location.

Amanda / acd8809@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users