Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#1951 guilaine87

guilaine87
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Archlily 

I leave in 10 days!!  We also plan to scope out the markets for some maracas too.  We are bringing our own centerpieces and a couple of decoration items, but we are trying not to go overboard.  I am super excited and nervous.  

I have to admit on Friday I found out we got switched to Claudia and they are asking me to fill out a checklist of items that I feel like I have already discussed with Ana. I was a little upset at first because I feel like we are back tracking.  We did call her though and it seems that this is typical protocol and everything should still be planned as it was before. 

Good luck to everyone with their upcoming weddings, it looks like quite a few are taking place in the next couple of weeks!

Hope you are able to find maracas too! I am sure there has to be some out there somewhere.

I think Claudia is fairly new. I was told a few weeks ago she was taking over for Angelica. I am sure everything will work out fine.

Congrats and good luck!

#1952 Nancy McKay

Nancy McKay
    • 20 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

[quote name="guilaine87" url="/t/33243/ocean-turquesa-coral-brides/1890#post_1894647"]Hi Nancy, What a small world! I will forsure have a review when i return. So far I will give you what we have decided on. We went with the paradise package, I really wanted a more private reception and there will be 33 of us going. We selected the lobby Terrace as our ceremony and reception location. If the beach was completly private I would have done the ceremony there. I booked Sascha Gluck as my photographer. I have heard great things about him through a few brides in these threads and love his work. So far i don't intend to bring too much down with me. We are staying an extra week so i already will have to bring enough stuff for two weeks, plus my dress. I am hoping i will be able to get a few little touches in town or see what the resort can add. It sounds like they do a few little extras that most people don't expect. Good luck with all your planning! We also went with paradise. We have 30 people. And also hose the terrace for ceremony and reception. Can't wait to hear about your day. Nancy

#1953 MrsSheppardToBe

MrsSheppardToBe
      • 128 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 5, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Ocean Coral & Turquesa
      • LocationRiviera Maya

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:38 AM

Hi Everyone!

I have just made my group booking and will be getting married at the Ocean Turquesa on June 5, 2014! I am so excited!!!

#1954 RToovey

RToovey
      • 23 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:39 AM

Congrats @MrsSheppardToBe!!!  Good luck with all the planning!  One step at a time:)

#1955 sweetejanisch

sweetejanisch
        • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:56 AM

Hi everybody!! I've been stalking this forum for quite some time now and I figured it was time to join in on all the fun! My fiance and I are getting married at OCT on June 7, 2014! We are having a beach ceremony and will most likely have our reception at the Petit Creperie open-aired restaurant! We are in the process of ordering save-the-dates and I will post pictures as soon as I can! Congrats to all the past and present brides!! :)

#1956 jswllms

jswllms
          • 43 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:34 AM

Co

Hi everybody!! I've been stalking this forum for quite some time now and I figured it was time to join in on all the fun! My fiance and I are getting married at OCT on June 7, 2014! We are having a beach ceremony and will most likely have our reception at the Petit Creperie open-aired restaurant! We are in the process of ordering save-the-dates and I will post pictures as soon as I can! Congrats to all the past and present brides!! :)

Congrats and happy planning!

#1957 ggallo

ggallo
            • 14 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:33 AM

Hi All, we are leaving Thursday for our wedding!  I wanted to post that I am bringing a lot of decor if anyone wants to use it.  I made (cut and washed) burlap runners (6), have 4 dozen tea light glass holders and 24 different vases ranging in size and style that are clear.  (I am filling them with limes/sand/candles).  Let me know if you would like me to leave them down there for you! 

#1958 ashley316

ashley316
              • 20 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:37 AM

Has anyone worked with Cynthia? My wedding is next Thursday and I just found out by an e-mail from my DJ that I have been switched to her. If so does anyone have her conatct info or any feedback on working with her?

#1959 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
                • 315 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

I've sent these guys requests for quotes, can't wait to hear back! (although I am sure my Ta will have gotten better quotes than I lol)

#1960 Ashleen7

Ashleen7
                  • 9 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 25, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Mexico

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:39 PM

What is everyone's take on the cocktail hour?  Do you pay extra for it?  Do you send your guests to a certain place to hang out for free?  We're getting married at 3 but want to put the reception off until at least 6 but don't want our guests bored in between.  The cocktail hour seems a bit pricing for what it is.  Help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users