Photo

Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#1741 Danitree

Danitree
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

ggallo. Also just let you know Ana has over the last week or so been responding much faster so far! Try not to worry as I'm sure everything will be great! Dean and his wife/girlfriend are also awesome to work with so helpfull! Woohhoooo just one month until departure for us can't wait.

#1742 QueenBennett

QueenBennett
    • 30 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

Hey Ladies,

Here are my bridesmais gifts and survival kit.

Survival kit includes: Allergy meds, Advil, Pepto, hair ties, hair pins, sewing kit, safety pins, krazy glue, comb, brush, clear nail polish, nail polish remover, 1st aid kit, q tips, kleenex, wisp mini brush, oil blot sheets, deodorant, manicure kit, lotion, hand sanitizer, tide pen, wet wipes, lint roller, hair spray, earring backs, wardrobe tape, mints, compact, chocolates, shoe cushions and lip gloss. I put all items in a personalized cosmetic bag.

As a gift I bought each a satchel tote bag and filled it with the survival kit, foldable flat slippers, bridesmaid tank top, perfume, personalized wine glass, bottle of wine, wedding day jewelry and shoes.

#1743 Erdocherty98

Erdocherty98
      • 13 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:32 AM

@queenbennett SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

#1744 kimandsky

kimandsky
        • 12 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

Hi Everyone!  So we about 2 1/2 months away from our wedding and the only thing we have gotten from OCT is confirmation about our date and legal ceremony.  I have requested info about what comes with the Paradise Package, how to book the DJ, options for welcome dinner, cocktail hour, and what options are available for flowers, centerpieces, reception locations etc and nothing.  I know they are busy with multiple weddings a day, but is it normal that we haven't gotten anything with 2 1/2 months to go?  Any advice would be great!  Paula is our wedding coordinator. 

Thanks!

Kim

#1745 QueenBennett

QueenBennett
          • 30 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

@KimandSky Here are a few documents that I have. My wedding is April 20th anf I am finished with the planning of the wedding. Let me know if there is any specific info you need, I might just have it. If you are booking the resorts DJ, your coordinator will take care of that. I was told that Nicholas Cano is the resorts Dj, here is his email: direccion@cavmex.com.mx. You can email him a playlist. If your coordinator is not responding I would send a message to the main coordinator, weddings.mex@oceanhotels.net. I hope this helps Good Luck!

Originally Posted by kimandsky View Post

Hi Everyone!  So we about 2 1/2 months away from our wedding and the only thing we have gotten from OCT is confirmation about our date and legal ceremony.  I have requested info about what comes with the Paradise Package, how to book the DJ, options for welcome dinner, cocktail hour, and what options are available for flowers, centerpieces, reception locations etc and nothing.  I know they are busy with multiple weddings a day, but is it normal that we haven't gotten anything with 2 1/2 months to go?  Any advice would be great!  Paula is our wedding coordinator. 

Thanks!

Kim

Attached Files

#1746 rdewhirst

rdewhirst
            • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

Hi Rachelle,

My fiance and I are just starting to look into a destination wedding and for some reason i have fallen in love with this resort. I was wondering since you are from calgary too, and getting married the same month i am hoping to (though ill be in 2014) how much your guests are paying to stay there. Im having no trouble with the costs for ourselves, but im worried it may not be plausible for certain key family members to go.

any information you could give me would be great!

Robyn

#1747 PaulSchrank

PaulSchrank
              • Vendor
              • 237 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:13 AM

here's a great wedding from Oceans Coral & Turquesa:

#1748 ggallo

ggallo
                • 14 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

Congrats!  And thanks again! 

#1749 Danitree

Danitree
                  • 24 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

Well girls in just over 2 weeks I will be leaving for the ocean coral & turquesa! It's so close now it totally snuck up on me I can't wait!

#1750 leahbecker

leahbecker
                    • 66 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

Wow Danitree- you must be getting SO excited! Any last minute to do's? Did you need to confirm menu, cake, flowers, etc already or can that wait til you arrive?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users