Photo

Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#1661 Erdocherty98

Erdocherty98
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

Does anyone know if your guests have to book their rooms through the hotel or if they can use a travel agent/separate website? I haven't heard anything from Ana and need to know if we can bundle our rooms and flight through a different website since it's MUCH less expensive... All I got from Ana was that when we book our flight and hotel stay to send her a copy of the itinerary and then we would get started on other details. Confused! Help?

#1662 leahbecker

leahbecker
    • 66 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

Does any one know how to book an appointment at the hair salon?  Thanks.

I leave for my wedding at the OCT in 100 days. Yay!

#1663 ashley316

ashley316
      • 20 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

@Erdocherty98 You can book your trip through any source that you would like. I chose to book through a travel agent with most of my guests but a few people have decided to book on their own through different websites.

@leahbecker The wedding checklist form that Ana sent to me states that reservation for the SPA will be taken one month prior to the wedding, hope that helps :-)

#1664 Andrea28

Andrea28
        • 66 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:16 PM

leahbecker:  I asked Ana to book the hair salon for me.

I'm leaving in 16 Days !!! YeaHHH !!!

#1665 Erdocherty98

Erdocherty98
          • 13 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:13 AM

Who had a great experience with their DJ?? Many of my guests will be mid 20's and early 30's and love to dance! I'm looking for a great professional who can play for our age group with out sending a few grandparents to bed early! haha! Any suggestions would be great! If you have negative remarks about DJ's let me know that too! Thanks!

Erin

#1666 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
            • 198 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:41 AM

For the ladies asking about the hair salon....I booked mine directly with them by email and they told me I would save 25% if I paid in advance.

You can also book through Ana but she will make you wait until one month before so if you are particular about your times and who is doing your hair/makeup you may want to book ahead so no one takes your your spot. Don't forget there are usually two weddings a day there!

I'm wondering if anyone knows what they charge for hair flowers. Or if you have pictures of what they offer. I'm considering buying one off Etsy or Ebay but was wondering what the hotel offers. If anyone has them can you email it to me please? josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

Thanks!

#1667 Cupcake

Cupcake
              • 15 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:33 AM

Was wondering how long does it take Ana to get back to me? I have sent here several emails and I;m alittle OCD about planning. I want to get my wedding on the books. Its driving me crazy.

#1668 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
                • 198 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:55 AM

@Cupcake she does take a while to respond unless your wedding date is close. Then she's a bit quicker.

#1669 Cupcake

Cupcake
                  • 15 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:33 AM

Thank you !!

#1670 beachbride5555

beachbride5555
                    • 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Josie Fiorda 

For the ladies asking about the hair salon....I booked mine directly with them by email and they told me I would save 25% if I paid in advance.

You can also book through Ana but she will make you wait until one month before so if you are particular about your times and who is doing your hair/makeup you may want to book ahead so no one takes your your spot. Don't forget there are usually two weddings a day there!

I'm wondering if anyone knows what they charge for hair flowers. Or if you have pictures of what they offer. I'm considering buying one off Etsy or Ebay but was wondering what the hotel offers. If anyone has them can you email it to me please? josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

Thanks!

Hey!

Thanks for the tip about the hair salon- do you know how to get in contact with them? Do you have their email address? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the website.

Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users