Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#1601 Andrea28

• 66 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:02 AM

my wedding is November 6th 2012 and I did see a great improvement on Ana's part on getting back to me :)

#1602 qupid21

• 12 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:09 AM

Hey, Has anyone had any experience modifying the wedding themes that they give you... ie: adding feathers or ribbons etc.?? I've contacted them but haven't heard anything back yet... Also, for the ladies that got married this year, how did it go???

#1603 Ericaa849

• 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:12 PM

What did everyone do for their ceremony music ?!

#1604 leahbecker

• 66 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:29 AM

Qupid21 - Hi, I spoke with Ana earlier this week and she says it is okay to bring your own decor etc. So if there are specific elements you would like that she cannot supply; you can bring your own options too.

#1605 emma112

• Site Supporter
          • 8 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:49 PM

: )

#1606 RToovey

• 23 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:28 AM

Hi!  I just saw this thread and am working at getting my June wedding at the OCT.  Any chance I can grab those pictures from you as well?  If you still have them of course, lol!  Thanks!!!  chell_27@hotmail.com:)

#1607 RToovey

• 23 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:42 AM

Thats a fantastic idea, maybe even put some white sand in the bottom then some sea shells followed by the flowers?  I was thinking the same thing.  How are you getting your center peices to the resort?  Are you shipping everything you are brining for the wedding ahead of time?

#1608 guilaine87

• 28 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:43 AM

Hey Ladies,

Just got my package from the resort with the flower, cake options and locations. Has anyone modify anything here such as flowers, cake. If so was it an extra charge? I think I am Ok with the white calla lilies, but would like to see what other people did. For the cake, not crazy about the flowers or ribbons they used! Are they usually good about adjusting them to the colours, flowers you prefer or is it exactly what you see.

On another note, something strange they told me I never heard was that "the transportation fee for the justice of the peace and the apostille seal for the marriage certification are not include in the wedding package, it has an extra charge of 70usd each, and so this payment must be in cash and will be paid upon arrival to the wedding coordinator." I never heard anyone talk about this in the threads, unless i totally missed it. Is this true? I picked the Paradise package so i thought all of that was included.

#1609 toritrad

• 9 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:35 PM

I have a question concerning tipping.  For traditional weddings it is customary to tip15-20% for everyone providing a service. However, the resort packages everything together for one price.  How much are you planning to tip the wedding coordinator? 20% of my package cost would be almost $1000!

#1610 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
                    • 198 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

@guillane87 yes, you have to pay extra for those fees if you are having a civil ceremony. Every resort charges that. I checked a ton befor we finalized our decision. As for changing options youbdefinitely can. Some things do have another charge, you just have to ask for what you want and make sure you get detailed pricing in writing before you head down there. I upgraded my bouquet and that was an extra fee. @qupid you can bring your own decor And they will set it up for you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users