Photo

Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#1551 IchibanCowgirl

IchibanCowgirl
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:34 PM

Hi can someone fill me in, I have a photographer booked or my wedding in december, but I just noticed on their website that they are not allowing external photographers on property. Does anyone know if this is true? If it is I am really unhappy!

#1552 Shanon09

Shanon09
    • 32 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:01 AM

@ichibancowgirl- you can an outside photographer you just need to pay a vendor fee and a day pass for each photographer. I think the vendor fee is $300 and $60 for day pass per person if I can remember correctly

#1553 stephtastiic

stephtastiic
      • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:55 AM

Ok sooo technically my date is set for April 28, 2013 at 2pm!!! I called Ana earlier today to try to get her to send me the charge form before my date miraculous disappeared. At first Im not sure if she just didn't understand me or what was going on but she just wasn't answering my questions. Im a native Spanish speaker so I had to switch up and some how that got the ball rolling because all my questions got answered, she explained why it takes her several days to reply to messages and its very much understandable (doesn't make me less anxious). She seems super nice. i realized I said email me info in my previous post but I didn't put my email :( sorry ladies! its sasencio10@yahoo.com so any information you find helpful please pretty please email it. I havent posted much so I cant download attachments yet.

#1554 Archlily

Archlily
        • 12 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:23 PM

@Stephtastic - Welcome to the forum!  Ok, this is really crazy, we have the exact same wedding date!  I hope that works out okay.  Mine is set for 4 on the lobby terrace.  Well good luck with your planning.  We just sent our save the dates out a few weeks ago.  I'm getting excited to start finalizing the details.

#1555 stephtastiic

stephtastiic
          • 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:51 AM

@archlily they are!!! it seems that they do pretty well with their 3 wedding allotment  so Im sure we will be ok. Im sending my save the dates hopefully no later than next week but we arent expecting to many people to actually attend. Im just hoping they have enough time for those that will be there. We are down to 9 months!!! Have you started actually planning the wedding details yet or are you still pretty much at the beginning stages?

#1556 Erdocherty98

Erdocherty98
            • 13 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

Question!:

I am looking into the Romantic Package... And I asked Ana that instead of an indoor reception if we could have it outdoor on the lobby terrace. She told me "Dinner include indoor, if you wish to have outdoor, it will have an extra cost of 15usd per outdoor set up." The broken English has me a little confused... Do you think its $15 per person? or per table? or what? Help? Haha, I don't want to ask her again if it's obvious but I'm lost lol.

Erin

#1557 Danitree

Danitree
              • 24 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:43 AM

Erdocherty98- I would guess its 15 extra dollars per person, but thats only a guess! Good luck!

#1558 andecker

andecker
                • Site Supporter
                • 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Erdocherty98 

Question!:

I am looking into the Romantic Package... And I asked Ana that instead of an indoor reception if we could have it outdoor on the lobby terrace. She told me "Dinner include indoor, if you wish to have outdoor, it will have an extra cost of 15usd per outdoor set up." The broken English has me a little confused... Do you think its $15 per person? or per table? or what? Help? Haha, I don't want to ask her again if it's obvious but I'm lost lol.

Erin

Yes Erin this means it would be an additional $15 per person. We are in a similar situation, we are going with the Sunset Package and it is $48 per person to upgrade to an outdoor reception. Depending on how many people you end up with you might want to opt for the Paradise Package which includes the outdoor reception and 40 people... do the math to find your "breakeven point" and if you get that many guests go for it (That's what we plan on doing).  hope that helps

#1559 IchibanCowgirl

IchibanCowgirl
                  • 8 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:18 PM

Is anyone getting married after December 12th? I will have my center pieces which are gorgeous blue glass pails and are wrapped in white metal wiring and blue lanterns. If someone wanted to use it for their wedding, I can give them to you before we leave which is on the 16. Let me know :)

#1560 melissamcclenti

melissamcclenti
                    • 4 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:50 AM

Hi lady's after reading all you wonderful posts about how amazing This resort is we have decided to get married here! Yay! Our date is may 10/13! We are doing the romantic package! Has anyone used the banquet hall thats included in this package?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users