Photo

Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#1371 kleenotes

kleenotes
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:58 PM

Thanks for the advice!  I am already over it....!

Tropic Lover!!!  Your pictures are absolutely amazing! Everything about your wedding was perfect-from your dress, to your guests to the cake!!

Loved loved loved it.  Congrats to you!

<3 K

#1372 Shanon09

Shanon09
    • 32 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

Your pictures are amazing!!! Congrats to you :) if you don't mind me asking, what part did you have your reception at?! We are opting for a beach ceremony but are a little confused on where we will have our reception at? We are getting married at OCT April 19th 2013

#1373 Sandy Borie

Sandy Borie
      • 98 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:52 AM

TropicLover--- loving the pics!!!  So gorgeous!!!!  Congrats to you both! 

#1374 Fit4Flava

Fit4Flava
        • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:17 AM

Greetings! I am considering having my wedding at this hotel.  Can you please share with me your experience and an pros/cons?

#1375 leahbecker

leahbecker
          • 66 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:30 AM

TropicLover - Your photos are absolutely stunning. You look beautiful!  Congratulations!

Did you have your dinner/dance in the Villa Marina restaurant? What did you think of that reception venue compared to the lobby terrace?

#1376 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
            • 198 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:32 AM

@TropicLover thanks for sharing your photos. I have Sascha to! I'm so excited. Looks like you had an amazing time! Did you have your hair done at the salon? I love it!

#1377 QueenBennett

QueenBennett
              • 30 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:33 PM

@Tropiclover. Your pictures are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Looking at how wonderful your wedding looked calms my nerves. What photographer did you use? Do you have any suggestions or advice for us brides with upcoming weddings? Did you hire any outside vendors?

#1378 QueenBennett

QueenBennett
                • 30 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:38 PM

@Shanon09. Congrats! I booked my wedding on April 20, 2013, I guess I will see you there! I was wondering about the resorts photography as well. I hope we both get answers soon. 

#1379 kleenotes

kleenotes
                  • 47 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:00 AM

Hey Ladies!

The dessert option that comes with our meal is completely different than the wedding cake served or are they the same? 

Does anyone have the types of wedding cake choices available?  I know I have it somewhere....!

Thanks!

-K

#1380 kleenotes

kleenotes
                    • 47 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:03 AM

Never mind- I found it!  Any suggestions of what is the best choice?  I am not picky what-so-ever- but some of my guests are... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users