Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#1341 melissamcclenti

melissamcclenti
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:50 PM

Hi ladies,

You all have so much great info it's amazing thank you! Im looking at getting married at this resort next early may and was wondering has anyone got married in the private banquet hall? Im looking at doing the Romantic package so I can add on more extra's and don't want to worry about it raining if i do the Paradise package lol. Also has anyone used the dj on the resort during the private reception? 

Attached Files

#1342 Camila S

Camila S
    • Site Supporter
    • 28 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:35 PM

Welcome melissamcclenti -  I'm still on the baby steps either! I just reserved our date and haven't decided about many details yet BUT the girls here were very supportive and offered any help I might need. I couldn't be more excited about my decision of getting married at Ocean Coral! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

#1343 Sandy Borie

Sandy Borie
      • 98 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:37 AM

Okay girls,,,,,, it is a special day on our forum!  One of our girls AnaS is celebrating her wedding day today!!!!!  Wishing AnaS and her new hubby to be a wave of love, sunshine and congratulations from the OCT brides!!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!!!

#1344 Stephanie Frank

Stephanie Frank
        • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:58 AM

We booked the paradise package and they said if there is a chance of rain they will move us inside for no charge. 

#1345 TropicLover

TropicLover
          • 293 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Sandy Borie 

Okay girls,,,,,, it is a special day on our forum!  One of our girls AnaS is celebrating her wedding day today!!!!!  Wishing AnaS and her new hubby to be a wave of love, sunshine and congratulations from the OCT brides!!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!!!

Wohoo! Congrats AnaS!

#1346 Camila S

Camila S
            • Site Supporter
            • 28 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:31 PM

CONGRATS AnaS!

Hope your day was everything you always dreamed of!

#1347 adilev

adilev
              • 5 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:11 PM

We are looking at an April date here! We came across Ocean Coral last week and I have not been able to get it out of my head, have you found it to be as affordable as advertised? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

#1348 leahbecker

leahbecker
                • 66 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:47 PM

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to share some bouquet options with everyone.  If you book the sunset, romantic, or paradise package these are some of the bouquets that come with the packages. Otherwise, they are $80 for bridal bouquet and $38 for bridesmaids.  I have heard you can get custom floral arrangements for additional cost as well.  Eeeek all these wedding details are getting so exciting!!

Bouquest options.jpg

#1349 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
                  • 198 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:02 AM

Congrats Ana S! Cannot wait to read your review and hear all about your special day!

#1350 adilev

adilev
                    • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

I submitted the online form for more information several days ago and still havent gotten a response! Is this common with this resort? Does anyone have any information they would be willing to share while we try to narrow it down?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users