Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#1281 kleenotes

kleenotes
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:35 AM

Hi Ladies!

Do any of you know the hair salon's address?  I want to set up an appt. for hair and make-up?

Thanks!

#1282 toritrad

toritrad
    • 9 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:59 AM

Hey girls!  I'm officially gonna be a OCT bride in March next year!  I'm so excited and probably planning way too early but I can't help myself! I really want to see JB and DJs pics but the password won't work for me... any suggestions?

#1283 toritrad

toritrad
      • 9 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

I'm officially going to be a OCT bride March of next year!  I'm soo excited I'm probably getting way ahead of myself with the planning but I can't help it!  I really want to see those JB and DJ pics but the password won't work for me.  Any suggestions?

#1284 amycuz

amycuz
        • 8 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:01 PM

I am getting married at OCT next March as well!  My Wedding is on March 26th 2013!! When is yours?

#1285 toritrad

toritrad
          • 9 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:43 AM

Yay!  Mine is March 16- I wish it was sooner!  I'm going to do turquiose and seafoam color scheme with some white seahorse/starfish/coral table decor. I've got a pinterest board set up with a few ideas.  Thoughts?

http://pinterest.com/toritrad/g-t/

#1286 kleenotes

kleenotes
            • 47 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:19 PM

Anyone know EXACTLY what we have to bring to be legally married in MX?  We are having a civil ceremony--- Thank you! :)

#1287 IchibanCowgirl

IchibanCowgirl
              • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:17 AM

Hi congratulations!! We are getting married on the same day! Have you been in touch with Ana, I think I have sent her 20 e-mails but I have only got 3 back. Iam so confused on what to do next, I am booked for 4:00 pm what time are you getting married?

#1288 IchibanCowgirl

IchibanCowgirl
                • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:20 AM

Wheew...I just went through 100 and some odd pages of this thread.  Skimmed mostly, but wow, what a bunch of great insight and advice! I just confirmed my contract and I'm getting married here on 12-12-12!  Flying with Transat Holidays. The most difficult part is over of selecting and committing to the resort, so now onto the fun part!  I haven't decided on location for the ceremony or reception yet, so if anyone has any photos to share, please email me or send me a link to your gallery.  I'm still a bit skeptical about this resort because of the lack of information you can find online (vs other big name brands like the Gran Bahia, Now, Dreams, etc.) but it has come highly recommended by my TA so I decided to take a chance... Any info you can pass along would be fantastic.  =( I don't have enough "points" to download the attachments in this thread so I am at a bit of a disadvantage.

Hi congratulations!! We are getting married on the same day! Have you been in touch with Ana, I think I have sent her 20 e-mails but I have only got 3 back. Iam so confused on what to do next, I am booked for 4:00 pm what time are you getting married?

#1289 itzepm2

itzepm2
                  • 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:25 PM

Yes it would be indoors. ANd its perfect. I just came back from my visit there. The resort is actually even better than it looks on pictures!! Im so excited!!

#1290 itzepm2

itzepm2
                    • 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:25 PM

Yes it would be indoors. ANd its perfect. I just came back from my visit there. The resort is actually even better than it looks on pictures!! Im so excited!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users