Photo

Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#111 Tenniz

Tenniz
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:28 PM

Have an amazing trip Shelley! Hope it is 100% perfect! :)

#112 bcbride

bcbride
    • 176 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:58 PM

Hi Map, here is the info about the priveledge club:
      Ocean Turquesa & Transat Holidays bring you “Prvilege Club”

Jr. Suites with whirlpool, CD/DVD and iPod docking station, personalized concierge service, priority reservations for a la carte restaurants, separate check-in/check out, 24 hour Privelege Lounge with drinks, wine selection, hors d’oeuvres, snacks, newspapers, DVD’s and internet, Private beach area with waiter service, beach towels in room, turndown service, VIP room amenities, aromatherapy menu and candles, VIP ID bracelet, special children’s amenities.

*Must book Privelege Jr. Suite to receive amenities and services above.
      Shelley, did you decide on what you're doing for dancing/dance floor/music after your reception?

#113 bcbride

bcbride
      • 176 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 06:50 PM

Have an awesome wedding Shelley! Looking forward to your review :)

#114 bnmarten

bnmarten
        • 11 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:31 PM

Hello Everyone - I am new to this forum! My fiance and I have just booked our wedding here for 9/19/09! My travel agent has been in contact with Anna, but she is slow and it is making me nervous! Does anyone have any pictures? My email is bnmarten@gmail.com. I am trying to decided what we want the beach set-up to look like! Any comments would be appreciated!
          Thanks!
          Brooke

#115 bnmarten

bnmarten
          • 11 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:47 PM

Hello Everyone - I am new to this forum! My fiance and I have just booked our wedding here for 9/19/09! My travel agent has been in contact with Anna, but she is slow and it is making me nervous! Does anyone have any pictures? My email is bnmarten@gmail.com. I am trying to decided what we want the beach set-up to look like! Any comments would be appreciated!
            Thanks!
            Brooke

#116 nickrista

nickrista
            • 7 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:41 PM

has anyone actually gotten married here my fiance and I are considering this one and ths palladium colonial

#117 bcbride

bcbride
              • 176 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 12:54 AM

Hi ladies and welcome to the thread!
                Brooke, I will email you the pics I have of diff beach set up options and prices that I got from Ana. She does take her time to reply to emails, but I guess at least she responds lol.
                Nickrista, if you check out previous pages of the thread, there's a bride Kaycee who recently had her wedding at the resort and she answered all of our questions!

#118 nickrista

nickrista
                • 7 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 10:50 AM

does anyone have any pictures of the weddings or the wedding sites, reception sites or that kind of thing. how was the wedding planner to work with via email. was it difficult??

#119 nickrista

nickrista
                  • 7 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:44 PM

did anyone have more people with them than was allowed by the wedding packages, and did they charge you extra per person and why?? these are supposed to be all inclusive are they not.

what about music for the reception and as far as having an MC and people wanting to speak ie. toast to the bridesmaids and groomsmen etc.

#120 bcbride

bcbride
                    • 176 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:52 PM

I was planning on getting the Coral Package for $1500 and that "includes" 20 people, and it costs $33 per person if going over the 20 people limit! I guess although it's all inclusive, were paying for the "private" dinner, since we won't be with the other resort guests...
                      I think the resort provides the sound system or Ipod setup for the ceremony and reception. Hope this helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users