Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

@@MrsSheppardToBe

Thanks so much for your help and info. Because I had sent my deposit in weeks ago...no replies then finally about a week ago Vanessa replied that they were gonna process the deposit and send me confirmation as soon as it went through....well I never got anything back....tried emailing but nothing. So I took your advice and called my TA...he found out the Ana & Vanessa no longer work there????? What!!!!!!! Omg honestly, most stressful few weeks ever. So this other guy Sergio has all of Vanessa emails and said he would process the deposit. So hopefully everything will be sorted out by tomorrow. Now I just gotta check with my CC company that it wasn't processed twice...just in case. I just hope my date and time is still available and everything works out. I need I confirm my ceremony & reception locations. Totally stressful.

oh my god!! I feel for you girls getting so close to your wedding!  Chris and I sent our deposit off over 2 wks ago.  Vanessa did get back to us 2 wks ago tonight saying that we forgot something on our form but we sent it back immediately and haven't heard anything since (despite sending more emails).  We are awaiting confirmation from them before booking our trip, and the amount of time we have left to give a deposit on our trip is ticking and we need to get our save the dates ordered before our guests run out of time to put in their deposit!  Its so hard to take everyones advice and stay calm…and my wedding is still so far away! lol.  I have been looking around the internet for a number to call but haven't had any luck..do you girls have a number for the resort?  @@aborgesbride can you give me serge's email?  or ask your TA for the phone number that she used??

Thanks!

Britt

Chris just checked his CC  statement and they processed our deposit last tues but no confirmation email or confirmation on our location..a little concerning..

@@BeeJewell

I don't have Sergio's email just the ones for Vanessa and Ana...but sounds like your in the same boat I am! I'm still waiting on the confirmation email and haven't been able to pick my locations yet.

Didn't get anything today either from the resort but I'm gonna call my TA tomorrow, he's pretty good at getting back to me & getting info. I'll ask him if he has this Sergio's email etc.

It's literally been my number 1 source of anxiety I feel like I'm in limbo until I get the details locked down...and clock is ticking...need to send invites too! Ughhhhhhhh

I need to check my cc statement too to make sure they've processed it or not.

I'll keep you in the loop with whatever I find out

@@BeeJewell

ugh that's frustrating!!!

Honestly I wish I could help but I'm not sure what to recommend, other than get your TA involved?

Here are the phone #s I have for them: Tel. 52 (998) 287 2100 | Ext 2004 Fax. 52 (998) 287 2101

@aborgesbrode 

Thanks Jenna!!  I just called and had a very painful (language barrier!!) conversation with a guy (maybe sergio??)  He says that Vanessa is no longer with the company but apparently Ana is!! (which relived me even though my correspondence has been with vanessa…i  guess i feel like if ana is there that the quality of weddings they hold will stay the same!!)

He apparently can't find my emails to vanessa begging her to send me confirmation of our deposit + wedding date + location and he doesn't have access to ana's email so he's asked me to email him directly. This is the email that i got from him -(hoping I heard it right, i verified it with him three times!!) groups.hpc@oceanhotels.net.  Ill keep you girls posted if/when i hear back!! (thank god for this forum eh?)

Britt

@@BeeJewell

Wow okie ya so that's good at least one of the original is still there!

Thanks for the contact info!

Yes ill do the same! If I get anything back or any info I'll let you know!

I know this website is my saviour constantly loll

I'm glad Ana is still there! She is so good at what she does and she's got some awesome feedback on here.

Right now I'm a little nervous because I emailed them 3 weeks ago to book my hair and makeup for my wedding and I still haven't heard back. I emailed again the other day too! Just want to have my appointments all lined up before I go.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@@MrsSheppardToBe @@BeeJewell

Okie, so I still haven't really gotten any confirmation from the resort on wedding or anything. My TA spoke with Sergio again today & again im still waiting on him to send me confirmation that the weddings fully booked so I can start nailing down the major details like wedding package & locations.

So basically I am bombarding them with emails. I sent an email to the address you posted Britt. & I sent Ana an email requesting my wedding deposit confirmation & also requested all the major details for the wedding that I want......package I would like, ceremony type & location, reception location ..I cant really afford to wait another month to sort this big stuff out.

I'm staying polite of course, but im done patiently waiting for them to reply back to my couple of emails. I need this stuff confirmed on paper from the wedding coordinators. the clock is ticking!

fingers crossed, we all get some information back from the resort on everything we're waiting on. Fingers crossed ladies!

Hello Ladies,

I completely understand your concern about not getting replies from the wedding coordinators back at ocean coral, but I just want to let you know that your wedding will be taken care properly. At your arrival you will have a meeting with one coordinator to discuss and confrm the wedding details, by then you can still change, add, cancel or make any change you want. So dont worry!!! May is a high season wedding month for the resorts so thats why it takes longer to answer. So I suggest to keep calm, everything will be perfect for your important day.

I have some info about the resort so please let me know if I can help

• Like 1