Post Pics of Your Holiday Decorations!

ACDCDCAC

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here's some pics of what I have so far (We have some other random things up as well that I didn't get pics of).

Click the image to open in full size.

Our Ho-Ho-Ho wreath greeting on our front door.

Cute welcome sign hanging by our front entrance.

Bad picture of our bobble Santa. He bounces all around. Love it.

Boston Red Sox Santa

Brian's missing stocking, my Hello Kitty stocking, Aiden's "Dear Santa, I've Been Good Stocking" and our dog Yaz's generic purple stocking.

The full extent of our basement decorations

I love this ornament

I also love this one

One of Brian's many Red Sox ornaments. I got him this one two Christmases (sp?) ago.

I told my MIL once a looooong time ago that I thought Hello Kitty was cute. I'm not a big HK fan but MIL took that comment to mean that I am and buys me HK stuff EVERY YEAR! I got this ornament last Xmas along with 2 pairs of HK pajama sets. I feel like I'm 12. Oh, and yeah, the stocking was from her too.

well, we really have no extra $$ for any xmas decorations this year. it's my first Christmas out of college and i basically have nothing as far as decorations go.. so it's hard to get a collection started. i'm thinking along the same lines as you Kat, trying to find a deal on a tree after the holiday.

but i did get some lights for our little palm tree thingy plant and decorated it today. it only has one little ornament-- the pickle!

Abbie, i giggled when i saw yours. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
Love the decorations ladies! Jessica that cracks me up about your little hello kitty obsession LMAO
I would think it was funny if it wasn't so annoying. I've told her nicely several times that I really don't like Hello Kitty. That I just meant that I thought HK was cute...as in a cute thing for little girls to be into. I get notepads, socks, pens, earrings, toothbrushes, toasters, EVERYTHING HK. She even asked me once if I wanted the "collectible Hello Kitty 'adult toy'" (aka vibrator) for god's sake! It's totally crazy.

One the plus side, I am able to sell most of it on Ebay. I keep a few tiny things like the XMAS stuff because I feel so bad for selling everything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
Abbie your siggy is beautifully done :0)
thanks mel, i'm still learning lumapix :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian View Post
I told my MIL once a looooong time ago that I thought Hello Kitty was cute. I'm not a big HK fan but MIL took that comment to mean that I am and buys me HK stuff EVERY YEAR! I got this ornament last Xmas along with 2 pairs of HK pajama sets. I feel like I'm 12. Oh, and yeah, the stocking was from her too.
oh man jess, that is SO like a MIL haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacilynda View Post
love these stockings! where are they from??
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylersgirl View Post
Present from my FI-Coach Luggage(I already knew about it)
lucky!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeeyonke View Post
but i did get some lights for our little palm tree thingy plant and decorated it today. it only has one little ornament-- the pickle!

Abbie, i giggled when i saw yours. :)
you gotta have a pickle! i think its a german thing, you have to hunt for it and whoever finds it gets the prize. (like at your christmas eve party or whatever)

love these stockings! where are they from??

Thank you, Abbie! We got them from pottery barn, actually pottery barn kids. They are last years season. I bought them for Joe & I and now that we have a little one I got hers off ebay. They are HUGE!

Also, my FMIL has this tree that is all matchy matchy w/ gold garland, a pre-lit tree and all matching bulbs, and then she has the same pickle ornament as you!!! Its just hooked in and doesn't fit the rest of the tree, but she loves it!

I just finished our decorating last night ... but I thought we still had our big Christmas tree, but turns out I gave it to Goodwill ... so I just used our small tree and decorated around the house more instead. Since our house is on the market I think it looks nice and festive without going overboard to allow people to envision their own holiday decorations. I'll post pics after the sun comes up and I can take some good ones. ;-)

Everyone's decorations looks great!