Photo

OJ Simpson Sentencing Hearing

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 luvtoteachlaw

luvtoteachlaw
  • 134 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:45 PM

Finally this guy is going to get it. This hearing is beyond bizzare, however.

Both defense attorneys are kissing ass big time and look ridiculous. And how in the world can these guys use Abraham Lincoln, the Civil War, and John Quincy Adams to somehow ask the judge to let Simpson off easy??

When I see this kind of crap by lawyers, it tends to make me sick to be one . . .

Simpson attorney: "What Mr. Simpson did was break the law in a highly emotional and stupid way". Like when you killed your ex-wife for being with another man??

"In his heart, he didn't believe what he was doing was wrong" Yeah, that is what a sociopath thinks . . . duh

My God, this is no different than his murder trial.

#2 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:52 PM

i havent been watching this trial b/c i hate that dude, he burns me up inside when i see him. his whole attitude sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but here and there i will read whats going on with it. i agree that it is rediculous whats been going on. what comes around goes around so he'll get his!

#3 luvtoteachlaw

luvtoteachlaw
      • 134 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:20 PM

30 years in prison, with no parole possibility until 7 1/2 years of prison. Going to the state prison from county jail soon.

#4 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:34 PM

ugh OJ makes me sick

#5 luvtoteachlaw

luvtoteachlaw
          • 134 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:07 PM

Update: 33 years total, 9 before parole eligibility.

#6 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:33 PM

oh good !!

#7 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:33 PM

I feel so bad for his kids. They have been through so much because of him. I'm glad he is getting what he deserves *finally* but I do wish he would have smartened up a long time ago for his kids sake. I guess it was bound to happen though so that the wrong could be right and his ass would get put in prison.

#8 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:23 PM

OJ makes me f---g sick - i am so glad he is finally going to prision - karma is a bitch! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users