115 replies to this topic

#81 taugania

taugania
  • 171 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:55 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amybermuda
    Wow thanks Marne!

Vic, I never saw sapphire and fuschia combo before and it will look AMAZING in Bermuda. Good job!
    Thanks Amy!!! A friend asked if the blue would be too much w/ the sky being blue and the ocean, but they are more of an aqua blue and all the accents will be in fuchsia. I think everything will pop off the beach! Picking out colors makes it so much more exciting.
    --Victoria--
    http://taugania.blogspot.com/

http://global.thekno...rs/tt4808a.aspx***Bride, Groom and 18 guests booked***

#82 amybermuda

amybermuda
    • 870 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:33 PM

You are right. The blues in Bermuda are much more aqua. They are only deeper blue outside of the reef. Did you see Stonehole Bay when you came here? It was probably after the hurricane and there were more rocks showing than normal. I bet the sand will all be back by your wedding date. The sapphire color will be perfect compliment to the pink!

#83 taugania

taugania
      • 171 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:04 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amybermuda
        You are right. The blues in Bermuda are much more aqua. They are only deeper blue outside of the reef. Did you see Stonehole Bay when you came here? It was probably after the hurricane and there were more rocks showing than normal. I bet the sand will all be back by your wedding date. The sapphire color will be perfect compliment to the pink!
        We did visit Stonehole and LOVED it. It's gonna be a great place to get married. Church Bay had some really cool exposed rocks. It's hard to believe how much impact hurricanes have on beaches.
        --Victoria--
        http://taugania.blogspot.com/

http://global.thekno...rs/tt4808a.aspx***Bride, Groom and 18 guests booked***

#84 affiwin

affiwin
        • 177 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:11 PM

Gosh these are all so amazing. I've been saving photos for months now. I'm inspired to get my board together pronto. Stay tuned ladies.

#85 Cassie

Cassie
          • 5,341 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:48 PM

After several different versions, here's the one I'm going with! This was fun to make!

Click the image to open in full size.
            Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#86 JT3

JT3
            • 443 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:55 PM

Hey ladies I would love to put my inspiration board. But silly question how? I tried to put pictures up but it never seems to work? Instruction would great LOL.. Thanks

#87 KJT1985

KJT1985
              • 694 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:51 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JT3
                Hey ladies I would love to put my inspiration board. But silly question how? I tried to put pictures up but it never seems to work? Instruction would great LOL.. Thanks
                Sign up for a free photo sharing account somewhere like Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket. Upload your photos and then when you want to use one, paste the IMG code and you're all set!

#88 crsperanza

crsperanza
                • 161 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:19 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jess
                  This is very helpful, thanks for sharing:)

#89 crsperanza

crsperanza
                  • 161 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:26 PM

This is a great site with lots of ideas! Thanks for sharing :)

#90 Korky328

Korky328
                    • 15 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:51 PM

i feel so inspired. You guys are amazing. Mine looks like a kindergartner made it. Here it is, hope you like it!

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users