Sign in to follow this  
MelissaH

Melissa's Barcelo Maya Wedding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
OMG sorry but this review made me laugh.... Melissa can you go to my wedding and write my review? Sooo funny.. :-)

I have to see pics of your hand. But I'm glad after the blood situation that things turned out well. Great review.. :-)
girl if that's an invitation, i'm so there LOL
the cut isn't very visible in any of the pics...too bad because they were gonna be my evidence when i sued hehe JK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHPT View Post
great great great review! i love the idea of someone saying grace- so beautiful!
Me too. thanks for the reminder melissa... I will definatley be getting one of my uncles to say grace.

Congrats Melissa, I'm so happy everything ended up turning out just the way you wanted it! I still can't believe about your blood tests!! Crazy!! I can't wait to see your pictures!!

Hi Melissa,

Congratulations! You know what? A real nurse would not have had any problem with your veins. She may have been a student nurse-- who knows! Believe me-- I have had medical training and it is not so difficult. So sorry about that incident!

I love the garter toss-- I even thought, "I hope Jed does something that funny!" I also love the saying grace part. I can totally see his Mom wanting to do that. I am also imagining how you must have looked when you were walking down the aisle and you didn't have the vows with you! That was hilarious!

I am glad you had fun at your wedding! Best to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Melissa-how did the father in law speech go...
It went ok...he wrote another speech that was much better. Almost just as short, but much better :P