3 replies to this topic

#1 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:19 PM

Hey everyone,

I tried to do a search for this (and look on the shutterfly website) but I couldn't find anything...

When you order a photo book from Shutterfly, how long does it typically take to receive it?

I am trying to book my boudoir shoot and am planning on creating my own book on shutterfly but I want to make sure that I have enough time from the shoot time to the book ordering time to get everything done by late april! I am looking to do my shoot in Feb.

Thanks!

#2 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
    • 1,206 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:29 PM

Your in luck.... I ordered 3 8x8 books of our pro pics for xmas presents on Saturday and they are out for delivery today... I just checked once I saw this. It takes no time at all, almost everything from shutterfly is sent to you really quickly. Hope this helps you out!

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:01 PM

it does vary. sometimes i get them in a week & sometimes it takes several weeks.

i think it
        s usually slower when they have a high demand. like right before christmas, mother's day, or when a bunch of free book codes were given out.

#4 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by 2bebridejamaica
          Your in luck.... I ordered 3 8x8 books of our pro pics for xmas presents on Saturday and they are out for delivery today... I just checked once I saw this. It takes no time at all, almost everything from shutterfly is sent to you really quickly. Hope this helps you out!
          Yes, that is good to know! Thanks that is just the info I was looking for!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users