Photo

Etsy Invites

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RoryS

RoryS
  • 230 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:02 PM

Someone on here had posted her fushcia & orange invites from Etsy. I sent the links to my niece and she ordered them. They are truly stunning. The website doesn't really do them justice. They were a bit more expensive than some others, but are truly unique and beautifully done.

#2 KHarrod

KHarrod
    • 902 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:37 PM

Etsy has great invitations and anyhting else that you could possibly want.

#3 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
      • 813 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:03 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by RoryS
        Someone on here had posted her fushcia & orange invites from Etsy. I sent the links to my niece and she ordered them. They are truly stunning. The website doesn't really do them justice. They were a bit more expensive than some others, but are truly unique and beautifully done.
        That would be me

I love them. They are SO much better in person!! Lynsey was a dream to work with as well. Did your niece get the same colors?

#4 RoryS

RoryS
        • 230 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:18 PM

yes, she did. The fuschia paper is sparkly, which doesn't show up on the website. I bet you got a lot of compliments on them.

#5 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
          • 813 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:23 PM

Yeah, everyone really loves them. I was surprised (in a great way) about the sparkly paper...as you said, it doesn't show up on the website. I spent a little more than I had anticipated, but it was worth it for the beauty and uniqueness of the invite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users