Photo

Has anyone ordered a headband/veil online?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pearlygirl

pearlygirl
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:29 PM

Does anyone have any suggestions for websites for the "sparkly headband" or possibly a veil? I've looked at tons of websites, but I'm so scared to order because you never know what you're gonna get! If someone has past experience ordering online, I'd love to know about it!

Thanks for any info!

#2 thomalm

thomalm
    • 53 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:26 PM

While I dont have experience ordering online I do know that they start at like $5 so if you order it and hate it not a huge loss. I love ebay and as long as you take the time to read buyer comments you can pretty much find what you want at a good deal.

#3 MissyR

MissyR
      • 1,210 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:34 PM

I ordered my veil from Wedding Veils and Bridal Veils for about 10 bucks... it was a one-tier, shoulder-length veil and it was perfect...

#4 Duchess

Duchess
        • 358 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:32 AM

Veils I am coming to find out are THE BIGGEST RIPOFF. The one posted above is beautiful and was under $10. Davids bridals and some of the other boutique really capitalize on people who havent done this before and probably didnt think much about the veil until they are wearing the dress. Mine is one tier and probably fingertip, and was $175!!!!! Because once you find your wedding dress, they bring up the veil and then you feel all bridey.

I guess some veils are worth it...mine is so not worth the $$.

Okay, am I ranting? Sorry...

#5 lil_miss_frogg

lil_miss_frogg
          • 826 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:46 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Duchess
            Veils I am coming to find out are THE BIGGEST RIPOFF. The one posted above is beautiful and was under $10. Davids bridals and some of the other boutique really capitalize on people who havent done this before and probably didnt think much about the veil until they are wearing the dress. Mine is one tier and probably fingertip, and was $175!!!!! Because once you find your wedding dress, they bring up the veil and then you feel all bridey.

I guess some veils are worth it...mine is so not worth the $$.

Okay, am I ranting? Sorry...
            Oh.....you get married in like five days. WOW! Congrats!
            http://i44.tinypic.com/aemd8w.jpg
            My Babies
            "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
            it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"
            http://tickers.Ticke....00ff/event.pnghttp://tickers.Ticke....JZW/weight.png

#6 pearlygirl

pearlygirl
            • 97 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:00 PM

You are getting married in 5 days!!!! How exciting!

BTW-I forgot I posted this b/c there wasn't much response to it.

I ordered a sparkly headband thing and my garter on ebay. I put it on my mom's "Watch" list and she bought them for me for Christmas. They already came in the mail and they both look awesome. She wrapped them and put them under the tree, so I haven't tried them on yet. My first fitting is next Monday, so I'll bring the headpiece with. I'm excited to see how it will look!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users