• 9,310 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:01 PM

Awh...Thanks Tan! :)
      (I didn't take offence anyway!! lol)

#23 RMB12/4/08

RMB12/4/08
      • 55 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 05:31 PM

I just got married a week ago tomorrow and we used 3 songs. One for bridal party, one for me and my dad and one for sand ceremony... There is no need to put them on different discs. the wedding coordintors are very good. I wrote out what # on the cd was for what.... just remember it's a beach wedding, RELAX! I used "Under the boardwalk" for my wedding party.... It was very nice, upbeat!!! Just what I wanted. Just an idea.
        RMB Bride over 1 year ago! Baby #1 due in March! And can't wait for a drink! On the downhill slide from here!

#24 christenew

christenew
        • 325 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:16 AM

Yes I do agree that some of our posts are useful to others. I think it is very important that everyone here knows you have newfie roots.
          Oh...I don't know!!
          Tan is always telling me what a I am!!
          And it seems like I am always apologizing for hijacking too!!
          Oh well...I like to think I offer something of value in some of my posts!

#25 HCharles

HCharles
          • 12 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:50 AM

Hi there! This is my first post to the site! Awsome info girls! So I have the steel drum band booked and it is sounding like I need music on a CD still. I had no idea I should bring music of my own! Does any other of the Riu Ocho Rios brides have the steel drum band booked and if so how long did they play for? Did they play while you come down the isle and during and after the ceremony? We are getting married in a month! A little panicked!

#26 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:03 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by christenew
              Yes I do agree that some of our posts are useful to others. I think it is very important that everyone here knows you have newfie roots.

I think you should start a post of what a newfie is for all of our BDW international friends
              You're right...some of it is useful...alot of it is just blabbering on & on!!

Why would it be important for everyone to know I'm a newfie?? I don't think it requires its own thread!!

#27 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
              • 584 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by BachataBride
                You're right...some of it is useful...alot of it is just blabbering on & on!!

Why would it be important for everyone to know I'm a newfie?? I don't think it requires its own thread!!
                Oh My! This is too funny!!

#28 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
                • 584 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:05 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by HCharles
                  Hi there! This is my first post to the site! Awsome info girls! So I have the steel drum band booked and it is sounding like I need music on a CD still. I had no idea I should bring music of my own! Does any other of the Riu Ocho Rios brides have the steel drum band booked and if so how long did they play for? Did they play while you come down the isle and during and after the ceremony? We are getting married in a month! A little panicked!
                  Sorry I can't help you out with this one..hopefully someone else can..I didn't use the Steel Drum Band they offer and when I was at the ROR I didn't see them playing at all..of the weddings I saw no one used them.

#29 christenew

christenew
                  • 325 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:45 AM

I dont not think it is important for them to know you are a newfie. I thought it was important to educate people about how fantastic newfies are

#30 christenew

christenew
                    • 325 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:53 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by HCharles
                      When is your wedding day? There are a bunch of ROR brides for January who I am sure would be happy to help out with any questions you may have. I am having the steel band. I am only getting them for the hour because they are too much for me. I was planning them play me back down the aisle, during our champagne toast and when we are getting photos taken. I am using a CD player which the resort supplies for my song to walk down the aisle to.

Here is a link to the steel drum info:
                      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t30243

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users