Photo

Beach Reception...?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JLC

JLC
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:12 PM

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has had a beach reception?? I have about 30+ people coming to my wedding at the Riu Palace RM and I was hoping that some past brides can give me a heads up if it turned out ok or if they would have done it differently. Thank you
    Jamie

#2 Jen_S

Jen_S
    • 3,737 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:13 PM

There are a number of couples who did a beach wedding if you look under the Wedding Review section you can get a lot of amazing tips.
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#3 JLC

JLC
      • 47 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:41 PM

Thank you!

#4 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:02 PM

Our reception is on the beach, although we'll be eating & dancing under a large palapa. Lots of girls have done the beach reception. The only thing that you'll really have to work out, is if you want to dance in the sand, and lighting. you can do tiki torches and string lighted lanterns between the trees.

#5 JLC

JLC
          • 47 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:16 PM

I think that is a great idea! I didn't even think of lighting. I know that the Dreams Tulum offers a snap together wood floor so I am going to email Riu and see if they will offer that as well.

#6 missdanelle

missdanelle
            • 687 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:13 PM

Have you found any additional info on your reception? Were both staying at the RRM so we need to compare notes!

#7 JLC

JLC
              • 47 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:08 AM

NO luck yet I am still trying to get in contact with them?? What about you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users