Photo

Dallas/Ft. Worth Girls - FUN Art Event THIS Saturday evening! Open Invitation! :)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 02:25 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kla.Kari
    I think we would enjoy a night like this. Count us in!

BTW: is there a dress code?

Hey Kari! I'm so glad you guys came out tonight! :) :) :) It was great to meet you and Sheldon! I hope y'all had fun - sorry I couldn't hang out more, but hey, I made 2 sales so that's always good! LOL

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#12 Kla.Kari

Kla.Kari
    • 101 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:35 AM

Jaime, we had an awesome time! It was so great to meet you and Martin and your dad - his work is wonderful!

The gallery is amazing, and very spacious. Everyone there is so nice, and it was great to meet a few of the artists. Congrats on the sales! Maybe we'll get to hang out more at another event down the road.
      Courtesy of Josh Brown Photography

Pigeon Island, St. Lucia
      April 11, 2009Simply Beautiful

#13 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:32 PM

Doh, being the pic whore I am - you'd think I would have remembered to at least grab our photographer to take a pic of us! Silly me...

It was funny coming up to you while you were talking to my Dad. He looks so young doesn't he? I think Sheldon had a hard time believing he really was my Dad! lol

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users