Photo

Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#41 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
  • 382 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 12:44 AM

Talk about fast reply! I sent Roberta a quote request about an hour ago and within 20 minutes I had a reply back from her! My date is cutting it close but hopefully she will be able to make my flowers too!

#42 BillysBride

BillysBride
    • 1,255 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:33 PM

This woman got back to me with a quote on a SUNDAY NIGHT! She seems like a real gem to deal with. I'll be getting my flowers from her as well, likely doing the deposit next month. She recommended I get my order in by April (yes, for my May 2010 wedding!!) to ensure she would be able to get them done since she's filling up so quickly!
      Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
      http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#43 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
      • 1,236 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:46 PM

I'm really happy to hear about all the business she is getting!! You know on top of being so nice to work with, her prices are really good and her flowers are really beautiful!! I Can't wait to get mine :)
        Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
        My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#44 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
        • 475 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:17 PM

I just sent a request to Roberta based on a mention in another thread. I was so happy to see the feedback on this thread. Her current ship date is a little after my date, but she mentions that if the order/request is small enough she may be able to fit it in. So, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.
          Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#45 islandbride317

islandbride317
          • 1,866 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:50 AM

Does she do small toss bouquets, too?

#46 islandbride317

islandbride317
            • 1,866 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:47 AM

Plumeria's is perfection! I searched for (literally) hours for just the right tropical, Stargazer lily silk bouquet to take with me to Jamaica, and she had exactly what I was looking for on her site! Not to mention the fact that the cost of the bouquet was less than $150 (which is amazing, considering most of the Floramatique/Real Touch flowers on the HibiscusFlorals.com site were almost double the cost).

One other INCREDIBLE site to check out if you are looking for jewelery is beadyeyesdesigns.co.uk. Jane Carter is amazing...I was able to find a perfect triple-row pearl tiara and matching necklace, earrings and bracelet for right around $130 (before shipping). What's more astounding is that I received my purchase from her location in England before I received something else I had purchased right from a merchant right here in the U.S.! Her dedication to customer services is to be applauded -- check out her site, ladies! Her jewelery is divine...

Christie

#47 Dana_C

Dana_C
              • 348 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:39 AM

she does- I ordered mine from her with my floral package...thanks for the info on beadyeyedesigns...i'll def check them out when I have a sec!

#48 Dana_C

Dana_C
                • 348 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:39 AM

she does- I ordered mine from her with my floral package...thanks for the info on beadyeyedesigns...i'll def check them out when I have a sec!

#49 islandbride317

islandbride317
                  • 1,866 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:23 PM

Awesome, Dana! Thanks for the info. on the toss, and I hope you are as pleased with Jane at Beady Eyes as I was....

Smiles,
                    Christie

#50 nina1589

nina1589
                    • 41 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 01:43 PM

I am going to email Roberta right now. The flowers are gorgeous! Exactly what I'm looking for!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users