Photo

Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#31 Dana_C

Dana_C
  • 348 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:09 PM

your flowers are gorgeous! Roberta is doing my flowers as well, so I'm so excited to see how they come out.

#32 Dana_C

Dana_C
    • 348 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:09 PM

your flowers are gorgeous! Roberta is doing my flowers as well, so I'm so excited to see how they come out.

#33 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
      • 1,236 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:44 AM

I'm going with Roberta as well!! She has been awesome so far..I am sending in my payment in a couple weeks and i can't wait to see what my flowers are going to look like! I have complete confidence in her :) Glad to see s many other girls going with Plumerias as well
        Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
        My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#34 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
        • 305 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:12 PM

I can't stress enough what a pleasure it was having Roberta create my weddign bouquet! She is so easy to work with and she does an amazing job!
          And I think the most comforting thing about her is she is dedicated to making sure the customer is a 100% satisfied with her product. When Roberta and I originally spoke we had discussed a light pink rose to use in my bouquet and when she was having trouble producing that certain color she was upfront with me and did all she could to make me happy. I ended up going with a deeper pink and I am so happy! I will post my flowers shortly so every one can see how beautiful a job Roberta does.

I would recommend Roberta to any bride!

#35 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
          • 305 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:31 PM

Here is the picture I promised.....

Click the image to open in full size.

#36 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:00 PM

Oh my gosh Kelly ~ I LOVE IT!!! It's so delicately beautiful, you must be so excited!! I am so glad I went with Roberta, I hope she gets tons of business from other brides on here because she really is fantastic and has been so patient despite my ridiculous amount of bridezilla-ish questions. Again, YAY your flowers are gorgeous!!!!

#37 MarieSam

MarieSam
              • VIP Member
              • 2,336 posts
                • LocationSouthern California

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:00 PM

Oh my gosh Kelly ~ I LOVE IT!!! It's so delicately beautiful, you must be so excited!! I am so glad I went with Roberta, I hope she gets tons of business from other brides on here because she really is fantastic and has been so patient despite my ridiculous amount of bridezilla-ish questions. Again, YAY your flowers are gorgeous!!!!

#38 Dana_C

Dana_C
                • 348 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:12 PM

Kelly- your flowers are soooo beautiful!! Roberta really is fantastic!

#39 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
                  • 382 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:29 PM

I just sent a request in, her site says she does not have shipping dates prior to my day but if the request is small enough she may be able to fit them in! I hope that she can squeeze me in, her work looks amazing!!

I am planning on using the bouquets as center pieces at the reception dinner and the AHR.

#40 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                    • 813 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:41 PM

Congrats!! Your fowers are so gorgeous. I am so glad others found her to be as teriffic as I did!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users