When do I do the TTD ceramony?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Soon2beWed09

• 319 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:17 PM

I'm so confused do I do it on the wedding day or the next day?

#2 CanadianBride84

• 58 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:39 PM

If we do it, it will be the day after so that I can have day time pictures. I dont really want to wear the same dress, so I am probably getting a second one, and it would be a pain to have to change middle of the day to do the TTD, then change back into a dry dress. I guess it is what you feel comfortable with.

#3 MarieSam

• VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:52 PM

I think most couples generally do the TTD session the day after the wedding, some even do it in the day(s) prior to the ceremony. I think this is usually the case because if you've got guests, the party technically wont start till your done taking post-ceremony pics, and if you throw in a TTD session in there, that could be a mighty long wait for your guests. Also, I can't imagine it being any fun going to your reception soaking wet in your wedding attire, hehehe

Now if your wedding event consists of just you and your spouse, then having a TTD session right after the ceremony is perfectly feasible! So I guess it all really depends on the situation

** Oops forgot to add the obvious, if you do your TTD in the day(s) prior to your wedding, a total TTD in your wedding gown is obviously unrealistic, so you'd either have to partake in a "mild, don't get my dress wet or dirty" session or have a second dress, which is a fabulous shopping excuse to buy something pretty for yourself, yay!!!

#4 Tracy_S

• 268 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 01:02 PM

Yeah I am thinking I have to do mine if I do it on the day before the ceremony because of the flights most of my guests would be leaving the day after... which sucks.. my wedding is nov next year so they aren't 100% sure on when our flights would be leaving from Calgary yet as its to far in advance... I am hoping to land there on Nov 2 so my guests have a day after our wedding to rest and relax... so my thought would be to do mine on the day before just because of this reason... but I would like to do it after, if circumstances change maybe. I too am getting a second cheaper dress as to not ruin my nice one potentially!

#5 Soon2beWed09

• 319 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:08 AM

I have this really nice Anjolique dress..man dont wanna get it wet. Maybe I'll get a second dress 2..hehe. So that mean I have to get my hair done twice..awww

#6 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:31 AM

We are doing ours two days after the wedding day. We didn't want to get up early the day after our wedding!

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#7 Geralyn

• 2,677 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:54 PM

we're doing ours the day after

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users