15 replies to this topic

#11 nikkidee1214

• 168 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:24 PM

i like the raffia fan better it's cheaper and you can decorate the handle

#12 dmkn77

• 164 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:24 PM

I have always loved the look of the raffia fans. I still haven't decided on buying them yet though either!

#13 82turtles

• 297 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:51 PM

Agreed.. I like the raffia ones. Although I like the suggestion for the sandalwood hand fans. Seems much easier to pack! I have way too many ideas of things I'd like to bring down there, but thinking it's not very realistic :)

#14 Karen&Rene

• 190 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:18 PM

I agree that you can definitely make your fans unique in the way that you decorate them.  If you decide to go with raffia, I would order from oriental trading.  They always have deals for a certain percentage off and free shipping. 

http://www.orientalt...Refreshing Fans

Plus they do price matching 110% so they would match the price on the link you posted (plus 10%) or this is the site I used for them to price match. 

http://www.koyalwhol...word=raffia fan

#15 L&J

• 153 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:55 AM

I just recieved the raffia fans from OT.  Keep in mind they do vary in size.  I'd say  some are almost 1/2 the size of others.  I don't mind the size difference but I could see it as a problem for some brides.  I'd suggest ordering an extra set or 2 and picking out the fans closest in size if that's an issue for you.

Tensing Pen, Negril Jamaica, November 13th, 2010

#16 Barkles

• 158 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:55 PM

I like the bamboo one but honestly how long do you think your guests are keeping them for?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users