Sign in to follow this  
Mishka Designs

2 pesos-Vallarta favors that rock...

hey Mishka - i think i deleted that post accidentally - i am sorry! i am glad you posted again b/c your posts are always so helpful to our brides :)

Thanks,

alyssa

Wonderful ideas Mishka! I would do the talavera in a heartbeat if I could do it all over again!

When we were in PV I had the HARDEST time finding frames that weren't .....um...shall I say...tacky?

We ended up buying some pewter frames at the market to bring home. Where did you find yours I love them!

I'm sorry I've been so slow! I've had computer problems up the waazzzzoooo but it seems like it's all fixed now (cross heart and all my dedos!!).

yes, the art isn't that expensive ... well, comparitively, eh? It's not as inexpensive as most of the items listed, but not ridicolous either.

the picture frames we made and actually we just did those as examples for a photo shoot - I still have yet to find a bride that screams "picture frame favors" wink.gif. I know what you mean about tacky - cool stuff can be found, but you have to dig and walk and look - by now I know certain places to go to try to find something unique and different and, if I can't find it, well, we'll make it by golly!! :)