Photo

Cupcake boxes?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Blkatz

Blkatz
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:07 PM

I am trying to find favor boxes for the cupcakes that we are ordering for the wedding...any ideas on where to get them?
    TIA

#2 MarieSam

MarieSam
    • VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:14 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Blkatz
      I am trying to find favor boxes for the cupcakes that we are ordering for the wedding...any ideas on where to get them?
      TIA
      A couple months ago I went on the cupcake box hunt and ended up purchasing some from brpboxshop.com because it was free shipping, I liked the style of the boxes and needed at least 100 (yep I've got way too many guests coming).

Here's the link to the ones I purchased, they are great quality, and once I get them decorated I'll post some pics: Cake Boxes

Another great option I found which is cheaper are the chinese takeout boxes ~ the best price I found for those were at Papermart.com . I didn't go with these because I liked the boxes with the little window better, but these are still super cute. Here's the link for those: Paper Mart - Best for Less - Wired Handle Carry-Out Boxes

Either way, both are great options ~ and can be decorated with some cute saying, your monogram or ribbon, etc. Hope this helps

One more thing ~ if I remember correctly from a previous thread, you're ordering your cupcakes from Turtle Bay Cafe right? If so, when I met with Jen a couple months ago here in Cali, she mentioned that if there is any special cupcake liner or holder you'd like to have to match your decor, then bring them with you because they have a difficult time getting special colors or designs out in MX.

#3 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 06:36 AM

I don't remember what I paid for them since it was nearly 2 years ago, but I got mine on Ebay- they were the cheapest I could find anywhere.

#4 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:10 AM

Standard Sized Cupcake Boxes and Cupcake Holders

I got mine through Big River Packaging. I don't think they had the individual cupcake box when I got mine. I thought they were really reasonably priced and the shipping was so fast. I think they went out the same day i placed my order.

#5 Blkatz

Blkatz
          • 1,025 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:28 AM

thanks ladies! I am so happy that I found this forum-i have no idea what i would do with out it :)

#6 KLC77

KLC77
            • 2,207 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:38 AM

I'm so glad you posted this thread. My to-do list is a mile long and I almost forgot I still need to order these. Thanks!
              ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#7 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:56 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MarieSam
                A couple months ago I went on the cupcake box hunt and ended up purchasing some from brpboxshop.com because it was free shipping, I liked the style of the boxes and needed at least 100 (yep I've got way too many guests coming).

Here's the link to the ones I purchased, they are great quality, and once I get them decorated I'll post some pics: Cake Boxes

Another great option I found which is cheaper are the chinese takeout boxes ~ the best price I found for those were at Papermart.com . I didn't go with these because I liked the boxes with the little window better, but these are still super cute. Here's the link for those: Paper Mart - Best for Less - Wired Handle Carry-Out Boxes

Either way, both are great options ~ and can be decorated with some cute saying, your monogram or ribbon, etc. Hope this helps
                Hey MarieSam, did you buy the inserts for the boxes as well or just the boxes?
                ~Kelly

#8 MarieSam

MarieSam
                • VIP Member
                • 2,336 posts
                  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:11 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KLC77
                  Hey MarieSam, did you buy the inserts for the boxes as well or just the boxes?
                  Hey Kelly, yanno I didn't pick those up. I contemplated it but from what I recall I was just too cheap to spend the extra $15, tee hee

The boxes though are the perfect size and I don't see the cupcakes moving around to much inside of them. I figured the inserts were mostly good for presentation purposes, but since my guests will be using these to bring home leftover cupcakes they probably wouldn't give a crap whether they were still "pretty", lol

I'll make sure to take a pic of the assembled box later today and post it so you can see it's size, dimensions, etc.

#9 KLC77

KLC77
                  • 2,207 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:06 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MarieSam
                    Hey Kelly, yanno I didn't pick those up. I contemplated it but from what I recall I was just too cheap to spend the extra $15, tee hee

The boxes though are the perfect size and I don't see the cupcakes moving around to much inside of them. I figured the inserts were mostly good for presentation purposes, but since my guests will be using these to bring home leftover cupcakes they probably wouldn't give a crap whether they were still "pretty", lol

I'll make sure to take a pic of the assembled box later today and post it so you can see it's size, dimensions, etc.
                    Good call. I figure my guests are just going to bring them back to their rooms and eat them at 3am! Pretty won't matter. lol
                    ~Kelly

#10 lil_miss_frogg

lil_miss_frogg
                    • 826 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:46 PM

There are a lot of cute boxes on this site: Wedding Favor Boxes, Favor Tins and Containers
                      http://i44.tinypic.com/aemd8w.jpg
                      My Babies
                      "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
                      it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"
                      http://tickers.Ticke....00ff/event.pnghttp://tickers.Ticke....JZW/weight.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users