Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Show me your garters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milejilo View Post
I ordered mine earlier this week from the garterlady on etsy, she was wonderful to work with...

Click the image to open in full size.
that is beautiful, I love it!!!

Sexy! I love all these garters!!

Well, first, I bought this one on Victoria's Secret:

Victoria's Secret - Marabou garter

But then I saw this thread, and I found the police garter on etsy...well, and it was so much better. Haha. So now I bought that one too...too much garter shopping today. I love it though - FI will LOVE IT.

The picture is gone cause I bought the last one - but it has an adorable little badge on it. SO cute!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibsmom View Post
But then I saw this thread, and I found the police garter on etsy...well, and it was so much better. Haha. So now I bought that one too...too much garter shopping today. I love it though - FI will LOVE IT.

The picture is gone cause I bought the last one - but it has an adorable little badge on it. SO cute!!!
I purchased my police garter from Ebay, so I'm not sure if it looks the same as yours but my hubby totally loved it!! It has a little badge, police car, and handcuffs. I'm sure your FI will LOVE IT too and will be shocked to see a garter like that!

I just ordered my garter I am so excited! I ordered from etsy seller GarterLady

My FI loves racing!!! I almost ordered a Jimmie Johnson nascar #48 set (because he does not like Jimme Johnson and I REALLY like him) but then I decided I am going to wear these in some of my b-pics so the regular checkered flag will probably be better....anyway just had to share with someone wink.gif