Photo

Fake Rose Petals

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 chicklet

chicklet
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:08 PM

Freeze dried is a good idea but too much work ordering all that and getting it here on time for me..*lol*. Tis the season to be lazy :)
    I will probably just get mine from Riu..they will have a better idea how much I will need.

#22 christenew

christenew
    • 325 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:57 PM

I ordered from Riu. I didn't like the idea of doing fake. I ordered two bags and I thought I would decide what I will do with them when I get them. If there aren't enough for the aisle I could also create some romance in the room the night of.

#23 chicklet

chicklet
      • 718 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:42 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by christenew
        I ordered from Riu. I didn't like the idea of doing fake. I ordered two bags and I thought I would decide what I will do with them when I get them. If there aren't enough for the aisle I could also create some romance in the room the night of.
        Wow, you're way ahead of the game. You're not gonna have to do anything but have fun when you get there :). I'm not sure how much I will need but its definitely on my agenda.

#24 christenew

christenew
        • 325 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by chicklet
          Wow, you're way ahead of the game. You're not gonna have to do anything but have fun when you get there :). I'm not sure how much I will need but its definitely on my agenda.

That was my plan. I wanted to be able to spend 6 days hanging out, 1 day partying and maybe a couple of hours out of that whole time doing wedding stuff. I want sun, fun, liquor and something else I am not sure if I am allowed to talk about on here.

#25 klopez

klopez
          • 176 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by christenew
            That was my plan. I wanted to be able to spend 6 days hanging out, 1 day partying and maybe a couple of hours out of that whole time doing wedding stuff. I want sun, fun, liquor and something else I am not sure if I am allowed to talk about on here.
            relaxing huh eff that! once you're done with all your details you can get started on mine! ahahaahahaha

#26 Jill

Jill
            • 113 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:12 PM

Hey ladies

I looked on that website posted earlier on in the thread, and I emailed Chandlyn about the size of the Aisle and then I went to the site and for the number of petals I need it says it will be like $900.00 that is crazy I am not paying that much for petals only!!! Does anyone know how many petals come in a bag from Tai Flora??

THanks

#27 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
              • 813 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:08 PM

Jill,

Probably a small bag, which will cost somewhere around $20-$40
                Although the aisle is really long, you may only want to put flowers on the aisle from where the chairs start to the gazebo, which will lessen the cost. It also depends on how heavy you want the petals. I wanted them really heavy, but didnt want to spend all that money, so I am just going to buy less and have a lighter coverage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users