Photo

LF: 2 sage green bridesmaids gowns!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bashigyal

bashigyal
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:32 AM

Yeah, so I'm desperate....wedding in 6 weeks and my MOH and BM have come up empty handed in getting bridesmaids gowns, and you can't find sage green in any of the stores to save your life during the holiday season.

I am searching for 2 semi-formal bridesmaids gowns in a sage green color. They don't need to match exactly but must be the same fabric, different tones of the same color, or similar in style so they look like they go together. My wedding colors are sage green, ivory and burnt orange. I've given up on burnt orange and willing to compromise on the exact color of green (as long as it's not forrest green or a dark emerald green, I'll consider it!).

If anyone has 2 dresses they're selling, I'd be interested...sizes can be altered, so not worried about that as long as they're not larger than a size 10 or 12, and no smaller than a 6.

THANKS!!

#2 soma1133

soma1133
    • 29 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:07 PM

sage green dress*-*All Products*-*Compare Prices, Shop Visually and Buy at Like.com

This website might help. It covers lots of dif dresses in an array of greens. Good luck. Also, I am having my girls wear sarongs. You can get them in any color and they can wear them all dif ways. Hope this helps.

#3 bashigyal

bashigyal
      • 64 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:30 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by soma1133
        sage green dress*-*All Products*-*Compare Prices, Shop Visually and Buy at Like.com

This website might help. It covers lots of dif dresses in an array of greens. Good luck. Also, I am having my girls wear sarongs. You can get them in any color and they can wear them all dif ways. Hope this helps.
        I really can't get away with a sarong since the attire is semi-formal. But thanks for the website...I'll look through it. :-)

#4 edssbride09

edssbride09
        • 233 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:46 AM

I am not sure if this colour would work, but I had a bridesmaids dress last year from David's Bridal and it was "clover". I know with their online dresses you can do next day shipping! This is the link to the one i had, but there are lots of styles in this colour... David's Bridal - Bridesmaids, Dress Detail

There is also honeydew colour which could work? Depends on your definition of sage i suppose!

Sorry, probably not much of a help!

#5 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
          • 1,097 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:13 PM

Bashi,
            Do a search for Maggie London Chiffon dresses. Maggy London Chiffon Gown with Charmeuse Waist. It was the original style for my girls and they had them in Sage green or champagne.

There is also another site that had a plethora of ML dresses as well including the first style I told you to go to.

Shopzilla - Best prices on Maggy London Women's Dresses in Clothing & Accessories

When you mention sizes are you quoting the size you want for the dress or the BM street size??

Also try BariJay dresses. Between these 3 options you should be able to come up with something.

Best of Luck.

#6 princessina

princessina
            • 192 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:36 PM

I have one bridesmaid dress I wore when I was in one of my girlfriend's wedding a couple of months ago. The color is similar to sage green or it might be a sage green color... It's a size 12...pm me and I'll send you a picture.

#7 bashigyal

bashigyal
              • 64 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:46 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by edssbride09
                I am not sure if this colour would work, but I had a bridesmaids dress last year from David's Bridal and it was "clover". I know with their online dresses you can do next day shipping! This is the link to the one i had, but there are lots of styles in this colour... David's Bridal - Bridesmaids, Dress Detail

There is also honeydew colour which could work? Depends on your definition of sage i suppose!

Sorry, probably not much of a help!
                Oh wow, that was actually a great help! I had been to David's store and told that ordering wouldn't arrive until Jan 10, just 8 days before my wedding. Had never thought to look online to get quicker deliveries and cheaper sale prices! Found several that hopefully my BMs will like. Thanks!!

#8 edssbride09

edssbride09
                • 233 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:08 AM

Glad I could help! let us know what you decide to do/order!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users