BDW Biggest Loser: Season V ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL Results Posted

LCBride2007

Last weigh in day! We are closing on our new house today and moving so I should have waited until the end of the day before sending my weight in. Moving all those boxes hopefully will be a little bit of a workout.

Good luck to everyone! Thanks also for being a huge motivation for me. I have finally broken through my 4 month plateau during this season and that feels really good!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post
so ... who do you all think will win?
I think Shannon will win.

I lost this week, but to be honest, I think it might be dehydration. John made me this shot his friend invented called the Juicy Fruit. It's got Vodka, 99 Bananas, and Guavaberry Rum, and I tried a couple of them last night. YUM!

Good luck ladies, and great job on sticking it out the whole three months! Is it just me or does anyone else want to celebrate with something cheesy and then something chocolatey? I don't know if I'll be able to be good in this week between seasons.

I think we should turn the list of % upside down so that I win! lol Just kidding. I have no idea who will win. I was thinking Jacilynda. I'm excited for the next season to start so I can get back on track. Good luck ladies!

I think Shannon will win too...I lost this week too, but I'm sure it wasn't enough. I'm going to endulge this week, FI's kids are on Spring break starting tomorrow and we are headed to Palm Springs. I'll treat myself and fatten up a little to start out BL6.

I think Shannon will win too...I lost this week too, but I'm sure it wasn't enough. I'm going to endulge this week, FI's kids are on Spring break starting tomorrow and we are headed to Palm Springs. I'll treat myself and fatten up a little to start out BL6.

I'm sending my weight in now and getting my before and after pics done. I LOST weight!!! I have to be honest. I worked out the first night of BL5 but then just never got my lazy ass up to do it. most of the weight I lost was because I changed my eating habits. When I plateaued I think a lot of it had to do w/ not eating breakfast. I got out of the habit of eating breakfast and wouldn't eat until about 2pm. Well you don't really start burning calories until you eat so breakfast is VERY important. then i lost some weight last week. but this week I have not been motivated. My daughter has had a fever over 100 for 4 days. She only sleeps 40 minutes at a time, then i've been watching my nephew this week and he comes at 5:30am and doesn't take a nap til 10 but then cattie is up for the day. So i've been going on 4-5 hours of sleep a night. Normally I get about 10 hours. So when cattie would go to bed i really didn't want to work out (and its been snowing and cold so i haven't been able to take them out on walks). But i started doing Wii Fit cause it doesn't feel like your working hard until the next day. So I credit my weight loss this week to Wii Fit.

Thanks Kelly! I don't think I'm going to win but its exciting that someone thinks I might! My vote is for Shannon! Now that the weather is starting to warm up i'll be outside w/ the kids alot so BL6 is going to be great!

Thank you girls for all of the motivation! I wasn't sure that it would be that great in the beginning, but this has been really great!

Can't wait for BL6

So ladies I took a before pic. It was good motivation, although i didn't look at it much. So I'm going to post my before and after and hopefully it will be good motivation for BL6 to do really good since i've shared what I looked like before. Now I'm not real happy w/ body, but I'm happy w/ the progress!

here is before:

Click the image to open in full size.

After(i put same suit on, but didn't have FI to take a photo of me so I did it in the mirror)

Click the image to open in full size.