Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

BDW Biggest Loser: Season V ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL Results Posted

How is everyone doing? We are reaching the end of BL5!!!! I have tons of motivation now! I got my dress this week and my a$$ is too big and I can't zip it up! I have work to do and it HAS to be done!

yesterday marked exactly two months til my fat *ss has to be in a bathing suit in mexico ... so i went to the gym and honestly overdid it a bit i think ... i'm a hurtin' pup today! my poor abs ... all day i've been begging people to stop making me laugh 'cause it hurts! smile29.gif

we had so many people miss last week's weigh in that i feel like a bunch will be DQ'd this week. at this rate, just keep weighing in and the last one standing will win! lol

So ladies? How was this week? I am so excited that i have lost weight! I apparently didn't send my weigh-in last week, I was so out of it on wednesday and I know i wrote up the email and attached the photo but i didn't hit send. But last week I was up 5.2lbs from today so it feels good, and I finally dropped out of the rut! i have hit the 10lb mark and I've lost 4 inches off my waist in this season! Look out BL6!!!

I didn't DQ! YAY! Sorry I missed last week. I actually considered dropping out for a brief moment, but then I realized that even if I gain a few pounds while I'm couch potatoing it, the important thing for me is to not give up.

Thanks girls for being my moral support. Now if I can only solve my new dress solution....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire723 View Post
I didn't DQ! YAY! Sorry I missed last week. I actually considered dropping out for a brief moment, but then I realized that even if I gain a few pounds while I'm couch potatoing it, the important thing for me is to not give up.

Thanks girls for being my moral support. Now if I can only solve my new dress solution....
good! i don't know what, but i get really disappointed when people quit or drop out (unless there's a good reason, like pregnancy or something! lol). it really doesn't affect me, but i get all frustrated when people just stop weighing in. and frustrated isn't the right word, but i couldn't come up with a better one.

so good for you for sticking with it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacilynda View Post
I weighed in! Ann, Did you get it?
sure did!

Congrats to all the ladies for sticking to it!

Ann-Will you have a BL6 and if so, when will it start and finish? I am wondering if I will have time to join! Thanks!

I do think there will be a BL6, depending on the interest. It will probably start right after this one ends (eek, i better start the sign up process!), and go for 12 weeks again. But it's up to you all - does that sound good?