Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

BDW Biggest Loser: Season V ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL Results Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
WOW marianne! that's a huge loss! can we be nosy and ask what you're doing to lose it? LOL
Yeah! Sign me up for your diet plan!

Was this based on the weight from two weeks ago since you didn't weigh-in last week or did you lose all of it in one week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannond4156 View Post
One think I know works for me and has been suggested by my trainer is one free day per week. Doesn't work for everyone, but it really helps me stay away from the temptations all week if I know I can indulge one day of the week.
I totally agree with that! It does work for me as long as I stick to the one!!! Free day not two or three LOLpopcorn.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire723 View Post
Was this based on the weight from two weeks ago since you didn't weigh-in last week or did you lose all of it in one week?
If you don't weigh in, I just use the previous weight. However, I did end up getting a late weigh in from Marianna, which was up from the week prior. Does that make sense?

Makes sense, Ann. Thanks for the explanation.

So, I tried 30 day Shred this week. OUCHIE! I made the mistake of doing some strength training earlier in the day, so I ended up doing twice the lunges and twice the number of bench presses. I did it on Wednesday, and I'm still sore despite a little more working out, hot baths, and lots of stretching. I'm giving it another go today.

Anyone else feel weird about working out in front of your fiance/husband? I usually go to the gym to work-out, but I felt REALLY weird doing Shred with John in the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire723 View Post
Anyone else feel weird about working out in front of your fiance/husband? I usually go to the gym to work-out, but I felt REALLY weird doing Shred with John in the room.
I do....that's why I haven't done the Shred since FI has been off work with this shoulder :-/ I feel like a bum not working out but I just can't get myself to workout while he is in the house. I thought I was a weirdo for feeling like this lol

Hi girls. I feel weird working out in front of FI also - I tried to do the Kenpo P90X tape an d was almost hitting myself in the face... funny.

I joined a competition that they are holding at the yoga studio I go to- 28 day challange- attend a yoga class everyday the month of feb! Im gonna try - if that doesn't work - nothing will!

Is your FI just watching you? My FI is usually on his computer or doing the manly duties of the house when I do the shred. When he's doing stuff it doesn't bother me at all. I used to feel like he was just watching me, but I just needed to work out one day and did it and realized he wasn't even paying attention.

hey girls!!!

thank you.. i just checked this thread from the last time i forwarded the info to Ann. I am sooo surprised. I think one word to sum it up with what i'm doing is... STRESSING. i am working two jobs, dealing with family issues, ohhh and planning this thing called a wedding. so i forget to eat. but now i am binging like craaazy. so i think that this week im sure the results wont be that good. keep up the great work ladies!!!