Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

BDW Biggest Loser: Season V ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL Results Posted

Congrats Leanne

I'm very surprised that I did so well... it was def bc I was sick lol.

OMG ladies my plan backfired. I went and tried on gowns yesterday and they gave me a strapless bra with corset thing. OMG I looked great in everything (not to toot my own horn or anything lol). I told my FI now all I have to do is budget in a good corset for the wedidng and I can forget ab losing weight haha. JK I did have some back fat that I wasn't too happy with. I think I found my dress too surprisingly enough....

Oh also I haven't tried bally's yet. I meet with the trainer tomm so that'll be my first workout then me and my FI will go on Sat morning so he can show me some free weight stuff (I have not desire to do this but he's a Marine so I'll just indulge him as he loves helping me with stuff).

I'm getting ready to go try the Shred before I leave out for work.

Way to go LeAnne and all you other losing ladies!

Thanks to all about the advice regarding my gain. For whatever reason, the scale seems to be my justification. Stupid - I know. Hopefully I'll have a loss this week.

Keep up the great start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrytser View Post
Now if only the temperature would get over 0 degrees today. I might want to leave the house to go to the gym. I guess I'll just be doing some home workouts again! I'm sick of this Chicago winter weather!
I hear ya! We actually skipped baby swim class today becuase it's so cold - we didn't think bring the babies out in -20 degree weather was a good idea, and it's more like -26 with the wind. Fun time. But we were going to go out later when it gets UP to -6. That's just wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous View Post
Congrats Leanne
I'm very surprised that I did so well... it was def bc I was sick lol.
OMG ladies my plan backfired. I went and tried on gowns yesterday and they gave me a strapless bra with corset thing. OMG I looked great in everything (not to toot my own horn or anything lol). I told my FI now all I have to do is budget in a good corset for the wedidng and I can forget ab losing weight haha. JK I did have some back fat that I wasn't too happy with. I think I found my dress too surprisingly enough....
Oh also I haven't tried bally's yet. I meet with the trainer tomm so that'll be my first workout then me and my FI will go on Sat morning so he can show me some free weight stuff (I have not desire to do this but he's a Marine so I'll just indulge him as he loves helping me with stuff).
I'm getting ready to go try the Shred before I leave out for work.
Haha! I had a similar problem when picking out dresses. I thought that it'd be easy to pick the one, because most of them wouldn't even look good on me. Turns out, I look better in most wedding dresses than I did in street clothes. Now I just need an excuse to buy extra wedding dresses and wear them places!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syl1115 View Post
I sent mine in late, but it doesn't matter because AF got here yesterday and I am up 1lb. I suck! I just felt so crappy the last couple of days.
I hear you. Luckily AF was here for the original weigh in, so worked for me.