Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

BDW Biggest Loser: Season V ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL Results Posted

remmber - i don't record the weight until i get a picture! i basically delete the email if there's no picture, i can't keep track of who will be 'sending it later' - and there were quite a few today!

AGHHH It's 1AM and I missed the deadline. I have the pic and the weight- now I just need to pay and send it... Which i am doing right now. Lets assume that I am in a different time zone? PLEASE? Thanks! ANNR- here is comes! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpitts78 View Post
I never sent in my pic since the payment is waiting to go through. But can I send it once it goes through?
it's actually better if you send in the picture/weight now. that way everyone starts at the same time. if the payment is still coming, that's fine.

Does anyone have a daughter named Nicole, or are you named Nicole and sent me an email w/your starting weight? I got an email from someone named Nicole and she said that her mom told her to send in her starting weight and to pay me. I responded to the email asking who she was, or what her screen name was - but she never responded! I'm so confused! And the 4 people that I have missing starting weights from aren't named Nicole! Can anyone shed some light on this for me?! lol

Also, PLEASE don't send me an email saying you'll just send your weights in "later" or "tomorrow" - I will just delete the email! I can't go keeping track of who will be sending it later, etc. I honestly don't record the weights until I get the picture, so according to my spreadsheet it will just look like you missed a weigh in until I get the picture. I don't want to be a snot, but I can't keep track of everyone that tells me that!

I know things happen (broken/lost cameras, etc.), but do what you can to get me a picture (cell phone photos usually work, and you can text/email those to me), and if there's a real issue we can work something out, or you can just miss that week (don't miss 2 in a row!). But there's just too much going on for me to try to keep track of all of that! I really appreciate your understanding here.

Now, I had a lot of late entries this week. Normally, I let them slide. But honestly, I don't want to have to tighten the rules around this. This is really an "on your honor" competition! If it keeps happening, we might have to come to an agreement on a rule for late submissions.

(I feel like such a b*tch, but I don't want this to become a full time joib for me! lol)

Note: I am going to make this thread a sticky so it's easy to find! That just means it will always be at the top of the page in this Beauty, Exercise, Diet Subforum

Ann, as usual, you're doing a fantastic job. Sorry it can become so difficult sometimes. Know that we are really grateful that you take time out of your days to handle this contest for us!

So ladies, how did everyone's first two days go? My start weight was up 2.6 lbs from where I ended BL4 ... not nearly as bad as it could have been! I planned to go to the gym yesterday but never got there. I'm sick, so it's kinda hard to get motivated to go work out. I will absolutely force myself tonight! I can't believe how close the wedding is getting, and I have a lot of pounds to shed! There's no time left for dilly-dallying!

Best of luck, everyone! May you all become BIG LOSERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laycj18 View Post
FI si dieting with me too - but it's more of a pain for me that a help because we are on different diets. He is big into body building and spends HOURS in the gym lifting so he does a super high protein diet.....I on the other hand do a low-fat diet with heavy cardio and moderate strength. He is just always trying to tell me to eat more of this or more of that and I keep saying do you know how much fat is in that? To each his own :)
I don't know what Tom is planning on doing, because he said there was still too much junk in the house for him to start yet! So I guess this week he's going to be our human garbage disposal and free us from temptation, LOL.

But I totally hear ya. Last time we both tried to diet, a few years ago, he did a variation on Atkins (low carb, high protein) while I loosely followed Weight Watchers (low fat, high fiber). Those two types of diets are almost exact opposites of each other! It was so funny, because I would be like, "I'll trade you a spoonful of fat free chocolate pudding for a piece of cheese!" Goes to show, you always want what you can't have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
Ann, as usual, you're doing a fantastic job. Sorry it can become so difficult sometimes. Know that we are really grateful that you take time out of your days to handle this contest for us!

So ladies, how did everyone's first two days go? My start weight was up 2.6 lbs from where I ended BL4 ... not nearly as bad as it could have been! I planned to go to the gym yesterday but never got there. I'm sick, so it's kinda hard to get motivated to go work out. I will absolutely force myself tonight! I can't believe how close the wedding is getting, and I have a lot of pounds to shed! There's no time left for dilly-dallying!

Best of luck, everyone! May you all become BIG LOSERS!
I didn't get to working out yesterday either, and will force myself tonight!!!! Be good to yourself! You're sick for goodness sake!

FI was going to start with me too, but now at work they are doing a biggest loser so he wants to start on the 19th when they start so he can count all his weight loss. Although his work doesn't have a sign up fee, and they are doing the top 3 losers, the biggest loser gets a $500 gift card to the mall, 2nd place gets $300 to the mall, and the 3rd place gets $200 to the mall so they can buy new clothes for their new bodies! Boy are they good to them! Good luck girls!!!!