572 replies to this topic

#81 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 04:59 PM

Ann,

I just sent ya my money! :)

I am SO freaking excited about this....I do not plan on getting pregnant this time! :)

#82 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
    • 1,634 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:03 PM

oooh i'm thinking i really want to join - does it matter that i'm from the uk?!

#83 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:12 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be!
        oooh i'm thinking i really want to join - does it matter that i'm from the uk?!
        No! Anyone can do it. You just have to be able to pay Ann through paypal.

#84 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
        • 1,634 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:15 PM

ooh i think i might do it then....does anyone know how i'll work it with the time difference....what time is it at your end right now? its saturday night, 20.15....so i don't end up posting pictures late/too early!

#85 Sensatori Bride

Sensatori Bride
          • 229 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 06:14 PM

Count me in! This is soooo exciting. My wedding is May 14th so this is perfect timing. I really need motivation!
            Mesita and Durante
            June 18, 2009
            Excellence Playa Mujeres

My wedding review:http://bestdestinati....032#post857892My wedding pro slideshow:http://www.keithcephus.com/mesitahttp://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png

#86 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:04 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be!
              ooh i think i might do it then....does anyone know how i'll work it with the time difference....what time is it at your end right now? its saturday night, 20.15....so i don't end up posting pictures late/too early!
              I don't know what time zone and time we have to have our weight in by. I'm just going to send mine on Wednesday morning. You are 7 hours ahead of me. So, say i send mine in at 10 am, that would be 5pm for you. So I think as long as you have them in by midnight your time you would be just fine!

#87 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
              • 1,634 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:14 PM

alright...suppose its just trial and error.....ok i'll sleep on it and probably join tomorrow...thanks!

#88 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 08:08 PM

I want to join but am hoping to get prego during TBL so I am going to participate in silence until I get prego, lol.

#89 Kla.Kari

Kla.Kari
                  • 101 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:08 AM

Whew, I almost missed it again! I am all in; just need to figure out how to weigh myself while I am on the road for work.... has anyone invented a foldup portable scale that'll make through customs?? lol.
                    Courtesy of Josh Brown Photography

Pigeon Island, St. Lucia
                    April 11, 2009Simply Beautiful

#90 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 05:26 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kla.Kari
                      Whew, I almost missed it again! I am all in; just need to figure out how to weigh myself while I am on the road for work.... has anyone invented a foldup portable scale that'll make through customs?? lol.
                      Haha!!! I haven't seen one, they must have something out there. They probably aren't too popular cause if you're traveling you're eating out and enjoying it!!!! No one wants to way themselves on the road!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users