• Please log in to reply
572 replies to this topic

#511 MarieSam

MarieSam
  • VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:22 AM

Hey Ann, I sent mine in!!!! And I did good this week too I sent it about 6 hours ago -- I am forwaring it again so you can see the time stamp

#512 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:41 AM

I got it, but when you don't send one in the week before I can't calculate the % change so it shows as 0% ... I am on my new laptop that doesn't have the spreadsheet, so I can't confirm, but you must have missed last week, right?

#513 deefalvey

deefalvey
      • 521 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:16 AM

Leslie - 2 weeks in a row? Good stuff!!! Congrats!
        Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#514 MarieSam

MarieSam
        • VIP Member
        • 2,336 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:20 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AnnR
          I got it, but when you don't send one in the week before I can't calculate the % change so it shows as 0% ... I am on my new laptop that doesn't have the spreadsheet, so I can't confirm, but you must have missed last week, right?
          ohhh ok gotcha ann I did miss last week sorry, i just wanted to make sure you received my email and that I didn't send some random person my weight, heheehhe. as always thanks for keeping track of our stats ~ you're the best

#515 MarieSam

MarieSam
          • VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:21 AM

Oh yeah and CONGRATS Leslie, you are doing great!!!

#516 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:05 PM

no problem! i just found that the people who missed a week just looked like they had a huge loss (2 weeks worth) and that didn't seem fair! lol

#517 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:32 PM

Ahhhh!!!Seeing 0% is such a bummer!!!! Especially since i made the dumb mistake last week of just not pushing send so my weight didn't go after i wrote the email. i gained so much weight last week, and then i lost all of it and an addition 2lbs this week so I was sooo excited to send in my weight and now to see 0%! i've been doing so well cause we spend so much time outside. We live in Montana, Montanans live for the outdoors. If its summer we're fishing, floating the river, hiking, etc. If its winter we're on the slopes so now we're in that stage of snow melting and we don't spend much time out in the muck. And one day its 55 degrees, then the next (yesterday) its snowing ALLday! I hate it!!!! I need late spring/summer warmth so I can go outside and burn some calories

#518 lscilley

lscilley
                • 1,466 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:04 AM

Wow I am so shocked but it is helping me think all this pain the personal trainer is putting me throught is really worth it!! Congrats to all the ladies on the losses this week!
                  1 more week!!!

#519 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                  • 2,777 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:15 AM

Leslie maybe you should send your trainer my way!!!!!! Congrats! I wish I knew the feeling of being on top! HA!

#520 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:49 AM

Ok, I've made a thread for the next season so we can start sign ups. I forget exactly what we decided for the dates, so let me know what you think!

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t39768

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users