Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season V ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL Results Posted

• Please log in to reply
572 replies to this topic

#491 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

How is everyone doing? We are reaching the end of BL5!!!! I have tons of motivation now! I got my dress this week and my a$$ is too big and I can't zip it up! I have work to do and it HAS to be done!

#492 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:08 PM

yesterday marked exactly two months til my fat *ss has to be in a bathing suit in mexico ... so i went to the gym and honestly overdid it a bit i think ... i'm a hurtin' pup today! my poor abs ... all day i've been begging people to stop making me laugh 'cause it hurts!

#493 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:59 PM

we had so many people miss last week's weigh in that i feel like a bunch will be DQ'd this week. at this rate, just keep weighing in and the last one standing will win! lol

#494 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

So ladies? How was this week? I am so excited that i have lost weight! I apparently didn't send my weigh-in last week, I was so out of it on wednesday and I know i wrote up the email and attached the photo but i didn't hit send. But last week I was up 5.2lbs from today so it feels good, and I finally dropped out of the rut! i have hit the 10lb mark and I've lost 4 inches off my waist in this season! Look out BL6!!!

#495 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:03 PM

so far none of the people that missed last week have weighed in, that might mean a lot of people dropping out this week.

#496 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
            • 888 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:42 PM

I didn't DQ! YAY! Sorry I missed last week. I actually considered dropping out for a brief moment, but then I realized that even if I gain a few pounds while I'm couch potatoing it, the important thing for me is to not give up.

Thanks girls for being my moral support. Now if I can only solve my new dress solution....

#497 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:54 PM

I weighed in! Ann, Did you get it?

#498 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:21 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sapphire723
                  I didn't DQ! YAY! Sorry I missed last week. I actually considered dropping out for a brief moment, but then I realized that even if I gain a few pounds while I'm couch potatoing it, the important thing for me is to not give up.

Thanks girls for being my moral support. Now if I can only solve my new dress solution....
                  good! i don't know what, but i get really disappointed when people quit or drop out (unless there's a good reason, like pregnancy or something! lol). it really doesn't affect me, but i get all frustrated when people just stop weighing in. and frustrated isn't the right word, but i couldn't come up with a better one.

so good for you for sticking with it!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                  I weighed in! Ann, Did you get it?
                  sure did!

#499 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                  • 1,681 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:26 PM

Congrats to all the ladies for sticking to it!

Ann-Will you have a BL6 and if so, when will it start and finish? I am wondering if I will have time to join! Thanks!

#500 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:50 PM

I do think there will be a BL6, depending on the interest. It will probably start right after this one ends (eek, i better start the sign up process!), and go for 12 weeks again. But it's up to you all - does that sound good?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users