Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season V ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL Results Posted

• Please log in to reply
572 replies to this topic

#471 KLC77

KLC77
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:50 PM

I gained. But, I didn't really do anything to not gain. So, I expected it. I'm going to get back on the wagon when I get back next week.
    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#472 deefalvey

deefalvey
    • 521 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:56 PM

Jacilyn - glad you are feeling better! Whatever you had sounds HORRIBLE!

I am only down 1/2 of a pound. I flew to Northern Cal for the weekend for one of my BM's birthday and drank WAY too much. I'm having a hard time getting back into workout mode now. I took my running shoes to go for a run while I was there, but I was too hungover to go...

Its a new week, gotta get back on track!
      Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#473 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:10 PM

Ok I may wait until tonight to send in my weigh-in and see how it goes. I just went to the bathroom and thought oh I'll check it again, cause I just can't believe I went up that much. Now I'm 1.4 lbs from my weight earlier. so that would put me up 3 lbs, but 3 lbs is better than 4!

#474 hunnyhun921

hunnyhun921
        • 139 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:33 PM

Okay so I think I have finally plateaued? I went up last week and this week I am about the same.

#475 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 07:04 PM

i had a small gain, no biggie since i have my period ... but even tho i took a pic and remembered to bring my camera with me to work, i forgot i had taken the cords (that connect my camera to the computer) home last week. duh. i'll have to see if i remember to send it tonight (i'm going out after work).

seems like every time i gain i somehow forget my pic LOL. i guess subconsciously i don't want anyone to see it? LOL

#476 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
            • 719 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 07:36 PM

Hello ladies! AnnR when does season 6 begin? I would like to join! I need motivation! I've been trying to exercise, but it seems like a do real good every other week. lol, I need it to be an everyday thing, so hopefully this will motivate me!

#477 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:12 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by tdmitchell
                Hello ladies! AnnR when does season 6 begin? I would like to join! I need motivation! I've been trying to exercise, but it seems like a do real good every other week. lol, I need it to be an everyday thing, so hopefully this will motivate me!
                well it's really up to those of you that want to participate. usually there is a week between the "seasons" except for this last one - there were a few weeks because of the holidays.

there are 2 more weigh ins after this week. when do you guys want to start up the next season? will there be enough interest? i can start a new thread if enough people are interested.

#478 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                • 712 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:59 PM

Ann I'm interested
                  OK Ladies I'm starting this 3 day ice cream diet on Monday. Just typing it sounds ridiculous but one of my aunts swears by it. So we're doing it as a group. Almost like a biggest loser to support each other. It start Monday so I know I'll be starving by our next weigh in. The diet is soo freakin weird with eating things like beets. But my aunt says I can substitute so I'm working on my shopping list tonite bc my FI and I are going away for the weekend so i have to do all my grocery shopping by tomm nite. Oh also can I blame my lack of any weight change on the fact that my fi just got laid off from his part time job this week. So that has really caused alot of stress for us bc I quit my part time like 2 weeks ago but this was very unexpected. I tend to eat with every emotion but this was really bad and I've been pigging out on homemade lasagna all week.
                  TTFN

#479 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                  • 2,777 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:20 PM

i think we should do one a week after the end of BL5. That way I can keep going! At least start a thread and make sure we have an interest for BL6. Remind them summer is coming... bikini bodies!

#480 KLC77

KLC77
                    • 2,207 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:49 PM

Ann, your siggy pic is so freakin cute!
                      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users