• Please log in to reply
572 replies to this topic

#361 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:47 PM

You're at the half-way mark, so there's time to kick your butts into gear. For those of you that are frustrated - DON'T GIVE UP! For those of you watching the "real" Biggest Loser on TV, do you know Janelle? She was the woman that Bob just flipped out on for doing more talking than anything else. Not only was she all talk ("I'm trying" or "I will" or "I am giving my all" etc.) but she had an excuse for everything. DO NOT be her!

I was so annoyed with her. Every time I think of an excuse to skip an exercise or to eat something crappy, I am going to think of her - and how much I don't want to be like her!

#362 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
    • 261 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:53 PM

Good point Ann. She was a real pain in my opinion.

Marianna - I hope everything works out.

Hang in there ladies. Every little bit counts!

#363 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:46 PM

Where is everyone today?!

#364 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:03 PM

i'm here (just sent you my weigh-in, ann)!

i am pleased to report that i have *finally* crossed the 25 lbs lost mark!
          (and it only took me 3 seasons of biggest loser, LOL!)

keep at it ladies! i don't want to win this thing by default because everyone else dropped out!

#365 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:41 PM

I just sent mine. YAY Lisa!!!! Good job!

I didn't gain or lose, again!!! Although I did weigh myself on Sunday and I was down 4.5 lbs, but we were out late last night doing a tasting for our signature drink, so I blame the no change on late night drinking!

#366 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,368 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mummergirl
              i'm here (just sent you my weigh-in, ann)!

i am pleased to report that i have *finally* crossed the 25 lbs lost mark!
              (and it only took me 3 seasons of biggest loser, LOL!)

keep at it ladies! i don't want to win this thing by default because everyone else dropped out!
              What a great milestone to hit! You must be psyched!

I lost 1.8 this week and hit 10 pounds exactly. Woo hoo! Let's leep it up girls!

#367 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:49 PM

thanks ladies! like i said though, i have been trying to lose since BDW biggest loser season 3, and we're halfway through season 5! slow and steady wins the race? i hope so! i just keep losing the same 5-10 pounds over and over again ... hopefully this time it just stays off, 'cause i have plenty more to lose just even to be healthy.

BL3 (july 16 - september 10): 10.3 lbs lost
                BL4 (september 24 - november 19): 11.5 lbs lost
                BL5 (january 7 - present): 11.4 lbs lost ... so far

see, if i had kept that weight off in-between seasons, i'd be down 33.2 lbs right now! i could kick myself! definitely doing the best this season ... maybe it's because now the wedding is rapidly approaching?

congrats kristie on hitting a milestone yourself! the milestones do somehow help re-motivate, don't they? heck, i'm even gonna go to the gym tonight!

#368 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
                • 261 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:13 PM

Congrats Lisa and Kristy! That is awesome news. I agree with your statement Lisa....slow and steady. The weight wasn't gained overnight, that is for sure. Hope everyone had a good weigh-in.

#369 KLC77

KLC77
                  • 2,207 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:36 AM

Ugh, I'm up 4.4 lb since we started. I need to find some serious motivation. How many weeks do we have left? 5?
                    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#370 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
                    • 888 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:29 AM

Oh boy! I almost forgot to weigh in for the second week in a row!

Hey Ann, would it be possible to post all of our weight loss %s to date? I think it would be good motivation to see where we are in the ranks.... definitely don't want to be coming in last!

Kelly-- this slush/ice/warm/snow roller coaster we've been having is enough to make me want to stay in bed. I've been pretty demotivated lately too. Is demotivated a word? I don't know. This month has ubersucked. So glad it's almost over.

Good luck, ladies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users