• Please log in to reply
572 replies to this topic

#321 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:51 PM

Great job Ashley! Let's kick some booty this week ladies. I feel like we're not really into this this season.

#322 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
    • 712 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:29 PM

Ballys is not working out at all. Mainly bc I'm not going. I just swipe in and leave out to get my 17 visits in 60 day so that I can leave. Althou I'm sure it will be a hassle to get out of the contract. Basically all I've been doing is watching what I eat and running up and down the steps of our 3 story house waaaay too much lol. I'm finally done unpacking and organizing. But I looked like a madman a few days ago. That's prolly how I lost a few pounds.
      One of my friends from another forum said she lost 15 lbs since Christmas bc she's gotten into coupon shopping and she's always racing around stores to find bargains. I'm like wow you combined shopping with losing weight. I've gotta try this lol so there goes the wedding budget but hey i"ll lose some weight lol.

#323 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
      • 261 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:41 PM

Hey Trish - I have the P90X tapes too. Some I like, some I don't. All in all, I wish I could be more consistent with them. For me it really depends on how much I push myself - how hard do I make it. Sometimes I just punk out though.

#324 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:40 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
          I'm like wow you combined shopping with losing weight. I've gotta try this lol so there goes the wedding budget but hey i"ll lose some weight lol.
          LMAO @ "there goes the wedding budget!"

hey it's worth a shot ... sounds like an exercise plan i can get on board with, LOL! (as i sit here on BDW when i should be heading to the gym ... i'm off work today so there's no reason for me to not make it there!)

#325 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:32 PM

I really need to get it together! Honestly ladies, I am not a real fan of the gym, other than the sauna. I'd rather hike, walk, run outside, etc but its been too cold. I have done 1 work out session of 20 minutes this ENTIRE time. I'm going to make a real effort this week to actually work out. I've just been working on eating healthy and changing my eating habits

#326 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
            • 712 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:35 PM

Question Can ou go in a sauna with contacts?

#327 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
              • 712 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:35 PM

#328 laycj18

laycj18
                • 76 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:47 AM

Good Morning Ladies.....

I regret to inform you that I must drop out of the competition. However, I do have a super fabulous reason: I'm pregnant! This also means that I'll probably disappear around here since a destination wedding and a baby in the same year just don't pan out financially. I'll probably check back in at the end of the season to see how you all did. Keep up the good work and good luck to you all!

On the up side I can now have pizza while watching the Daytona 500 today, and now feel guilty.

#329 hunnyhun921

hunnyhun921
                  • 139 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:31 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by laycj18
                    Good Morning Ladies.....

I regret to inform you that I must drop out of the competition. However, I do have a super fabulous reason: I'm pregnant! This also means that I'll probably disappear around here since a destination wedding and a baby in the same year just don't pan out financially. I'll probably check back in at the end of the season to see how you all did. Keep up the good work and good luck to you all!

On the up side I can now have pizza while watching the Daytona 500 today, and now feel guilty.

Awww! That is wonderful news. Congrats!!! and Good Luck!

#330 hsims1

hsims1
                    • 356 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:35 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
                      I believe you can. I wear contacts and go in the steam sauna all the time. I've also done the heat sauna once, but I don't like that one as much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users