• Please log in to reply
572 replies to this topic

#231 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
  • 888 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:59 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mummergirl
    i find drinking boatloads of water is the single easiest thing that seems to help me the most. i'm not sure if it's because it flushes the system, because it fills me up, or because i have to get up off my butt so many times a day to go down the hall to pee, LOL!
    It's probably a combination of those things. Plus, keeping your body hydrated help make your muscles work and grow properly and ups your metabolism.

I've upped my consumption to the recommend daily amount, but I find that I still need more to compensate for all that sweating!

#232 lscilley

lscilley
    • 1,466 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:12 AM

Good job Trish!!!! Way to go for all the ladies we are doing great so far!

#233 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
      • 712 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:15 PM

Congrats Trish

#234 syl1115

syl1115
        • 789 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:39 PM

I have had the worst week. No time to exercise. I am going to school during the day and taking tax classes in the evening. Uggggg! My brain is fried and to top it all off, I quit smoking and want to eat everything! This is so hard, but I am going to keep at it. I did not gain or lose. Next week I only have daytime classes so maybe I can work out a little. Good luck everyone. You are doing great!
          Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#235 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
          • 261 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:09 PM

FI and I went to Mad Mex for dinner last night. I had one to many margarita's. Everything was so yummy I didn't even care. Hoping I won't get to far off track for one day.

#236 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
            • 668 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 10:51 PM

I had fun this weekend too - and I was not happy with myslef. Too many beers and chinese food. But I had fun. That is all that matters- we can't deplete ourselves of everything.. I am so bummed though - I have a migrane and getting a chest cold. ugh!

#237 laycj18

laycj18
              • 76 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:52 PM

We went to a tattoo and bike show this weekend, and of course went out afterward. But like you said we had fun! I've been pretty good about dieting since the 1st of the year so a day of indulgence is a good reward.

Back on the wagon as of now though! :-)

#238 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:54 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by syl1115
                  I have had the worst week. No time to exercise. I am going to school during the day and taking tax classes in the evening. Uggggg! My brain is fried and to top it all off, I quit smoking and want to eat everything! This is so hard, but I am going to keep at it. I did not gain or lose. Next week I only have daytime classes so maybe I can work out a little. Good luck everyone. You are doing great!
                  congrats on quitting smoking ... just think, if you had the will to do that, you can definitely lose weight too! it won't be easy, but nothing worthwhile is.

#239 deefalvey

deefalvey
                  • 521 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:14 PM

uggg....rough weekend! Glad to hear I wasn't the only one. We'll see what the scale says on Wed. I'm NOT stepping on it until them!
                    Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#240 JLC

JLC
                    • 47 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

I think most of us are in the same boat!! LOL FI and I had our first house warming in our new house and too much booze and food dont make for a goot start of the week. Last night I did do a spin class for the first time and boy am I sore today! I hope I haven't gained again this week though. Good luck this week and CONGRATS TRISH for the past week!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users