Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season V ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL Results Posted

• Please log in to reply
572 replies to this topic

#211 JLC

JLC
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:46 PM

Well Done Ladies!!! Week 2-4 is always the hardest so Keep up the good work!! :)

#212 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
    • 261 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:06 PM

Good Luck to everyone tomorrow! Hoping all your hard work and dedication is paying off!

#213 ccrytser

ccrytser
      • 13 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:32 AM

I think I hurt my leg yesterday working out! I'm a little worried. I don't know if I can keep up my weight loss if I can't work out regularly. Hopefully, it goes away after a couple of days, but something definitely doesn't feels right today.

#214 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:35 AM

Quick note, ladies - we had some pretty major plumbing issues at our house yesterday and found out there was a ton of mold. So long story short, we ended up going to a friend's house last night to stay because the mold is right outside of Gwen's room. So not only did we not want her breathing the air, but the noise from the construction would have kept her up.

So ... I didn't get a reminder email out ... sorry! Hopefully you all remember that today is weigh-in day!

#215 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:58 AM

Oh Ann, that sucks. And you're worried about us?!

Good luck today everyone! I gained 0.6 this week, but I've been doing The Shred pretty much everyday, so I have no doubt that I'm building muscle.

#216 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
            • 888 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:29 PM

Ann, hope everything turns out ok! Home owning is so tough sometimes.

I did ok this week. FI brought me home a whole cheesecake one day, so I'm thinking that that hurt me a little. :-)

#217 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:31 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ccrytser
                I think I hurt my leg yesterday working out! I'm a little worried. I don't know if I can keep up my weight loss if I can't work out regularly. Hopefully, it goes away after a couple of days, but something definitely doesn't feels right today.
                Oh my gosh! I hope you are ok. Just take it easy and eat healthy. Try taking walks to keep up w/ a bit of working out, but don't do to much, you could hurt yourself worse. And drink lots of water.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by AnnR
                Quick note, ladies - we had some pretty major plumbing issues at our house yesterday and found out there was a ton of mold. So long story short, we ended up going to a friend's house last night to stay because the mold is right outside of Gwen's room. So not only did we not want her breathing the air, but the noise from the construction would have kept her up.

So ... I didn't get a reminder email out ... sorry! Hopefully you all remember that today is weigh-in day!
                Ann, I hope everything works out. What a mess, mold is a big mess! Definitely keep Gwen out. Hope you guys do ok. Don't worry about us, we're grown women for goodness sake, we can remind ourselves that we have to weighin. Personally I can't wait cause I want to know where i stand, sometimes its hard to wait a whole week!!!

I did ok I guess. Week 2 & 3 are the hard weeks. I had so much going on I didn't get much time to work out, so I only lost .8lbs, but I'll take that .8lbs!

#218 Martha

Martha
                • VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:58 PM

That sucks, Ann! I am dreading weigh-in today. I still need to run out and get a digital scale. My new phone hasn't arrived yet, so I may just email ya the picture since I know the text is hard to read cuz my phone sucks!

#219 laycj18

laycj18
                  • 76 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 05:08 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ccrytser
                    That's horrible!! But...take it easy!! Hopefully it's just a strain or something minor, good luck!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by AnnR
                    Quick note, ladies - we had some pretty major plumbing issues at our house yesterday and found out there was a ton of mold.
                    How awful, the one horrible thing about home owning - self maintenance. Mold is the reason why we haven't remodeled the bathroom because I know it's there under those tiles and I don't want to deal with it!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kristy!
                    I gained 0.6 this week, but I've been doing The Shred pretty much everyday, so I have no doubt that I'm building muscle.
                    I've gained .8 (although I'm doing one massive workout in about 5 mins and then take my official weigh in pic, LOL) but like you I'm sure it's muscle since I do the Shred everyday as well.

Even though I've gained this week I'm happy - my clothes are fitting better, I'm down a notch on my belt, and I'm starting to see definition in my arms.

#220 deefalvey

deefalvey
                    • 521 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:04 PM

Ann you are too cute for being worried about us! We are big girls, we know what to do! You take care of yourself and that baby!
                      Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users